Searching the net, I find all kinds of info on tipping so I need to ask more specifically.
We are going to an all-inclusive 4 star in Dominican.
What is a recommended (for good service) tip for:
- staff (says tips are included) (bartenders etc)
- at the ala-carte restaurant
- excursions (jeep safari day trip)
- baggage handlers (airport)
- * Locals when we are on day trip
I've seen people hand out items vs. $ such as gum, tooth paste, candy, tooth brush, other - is this actually meaningful? To whom specifically? (such as locals) We want to do well here but not insult anyone either.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 24*7 0nline OUTLOOK Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 OUTLOOK 24*7
- 2 릴게임예시 ◐ 도메인 : 【_v vz338.com_】
- 3 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 4 St. Vincent - Boat hire or day tour?
- 5 Cuba: 4.5 days,4 nights
- 6 Havana
- 7 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 8 Barbados-how about this place?
- 9 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 10 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 11 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 12 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 13 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 14 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 15 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 16 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 17 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 18 Restaurant Recommendations
- 19 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 20 Family vacation
- 21 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 22 PR or USVI
- 23 Havana Hotel
- 24 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 25 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR