Searching the net, I find all kinds of info on tipping so I need to ask more specifically.
We are going to an all-inclusive 4 star in Dominican.
What is a recommended (for good service) tip for:
- staff (says tips are included) (bartenders etc)
- at the ala-carte restaurant
- excursions (jeep safari day trip)
- baggage handlers (airport)
- * Locals when we are on day trip
I've seen people hand out items vs. $ such as gum, tooth paste, candy, tooth brush, other - is this actually meaningful? To whom specifically? (such as locals) We want to do well here but not insult anyone either.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 한게임머니상 ≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 2 리니지바둑이 ▣≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 3 맞고 맞고 바둑이 ◐≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 4 바둑이 맞고 ▼≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 5 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 6 DR vs. Mexico
- 7 Surf Fly Fishing
- 8 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 9 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 10 Family of 5 undecided island
- 11 Christmas 2017
- 12 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 13 Honeymoon Help!!
- 14 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 15 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 16 All inclusive
- 17 BVI trip questions
- 18 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 19 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 20 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 21 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 22 family resort ideas?
- 23 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 24 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 25 Any reason to go stay at a condo in the North Shore or Cayman Kai area?