I am going to be going to the USVI, St Thomas in April of next year and was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction, I have never been there before and I am taking my 10-11 boys and parents for vaca. Have been reading alot regarding beaches and resorts and some of the review for the different all inculsive hotels. Some of the reviews say stay on the south side of the island. I am really looking for a mid to upper of the road resort, all inculsive, with a beach that we can just walk in and not worry about rocks or big waves. Probably asking to much. But if anyone has any suggestions would love to hear. Thanks
st thomas all inculsive
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 2 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 3 Antigua or St Martin
- 4 montego bay
- 5 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 6 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 7 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 8 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 9 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 10 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 11 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 12 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 13 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 14 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay
- 15 Destination like USVI or BVI (topography) where I can rent a private villa
- 16 Get info about weather.
- 17 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 18 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 19 Logistics of getting to Anguilla
- 20 Anyone stay in an apartment on Bermuda?
- 21 Water/beach conditions in Barbados
- 22 Yet Another Person Needing Help Deciding Which Island
- 23 June Honeymoon Help, Please
- 24 LIAT Air
- 25 What's going on in Bimini ?