I am going to be going to the USVI, St Thomas in April of next year and was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction, I have never been there before and I am taking my 10-11 boys and parents for vaca. Have been reading alot regarding beaches and resorts and some of the review for the different all inculsive hotels. Some of the reviews say stay on the south side of the island. I am really looking for a mid to upper of the road resort, all inculsive, with a beach that we can just walk in and not worry about rocks or big waves. Probably asking to much. But if anyone has any suggestions would love to hear. Thanks
st thomas all inculsive
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 2 Ferry to Rum Point
- 3 Islands with great nightlife
- 4 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 5 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 6 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 7 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 8 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 9 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 10 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 11 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 12 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 13 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 14 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 15 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 16 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 17 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 18 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 19 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 20 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 21 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 22 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report
- 23 Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales
- 24 Beaches Turks question
- 25 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???