I am going to be going to the USVI, St Thomas in April of next year and was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction, I have never been there before and I am taking my 10-11 boys and parents for vaca. Have been reading alot regarding beaches and resorts and some of the review for the different all inculsive hotels. Some of the reviews say stay on the south side of the island. I am really looking for a mid to upper of the road resort, all inculsive, with a beach that we can just walk in and not worry about rocks or big waves. Probably asking to much. But if anyone has any suggestions would love to hear. Thanks
st thomas all inculsive
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Advice needed
- 2 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 3 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 4 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 5 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 6 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 7 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 8 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 9 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 10 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 11 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 12 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 13 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 14 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 15 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 16 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 17 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 18 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 19 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 20 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 21 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 22 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 23 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 24 Which island?
- 25 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens