I am going to be going to the USVI, St Thomas in April of next year and was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction, I have never been there before and I am taking my 10-11 boys and parents for vaca. Have been reading alot regarding beaches and resorts and some of the review for the different all inculsive hotels. Some of the reviews say stay on the south side of the island. I am really looking for a mid to upper of the road resort, all inculsive, with a beach that we can just walk in and not worry about rocks or big waves. Probably asking to much. But if anyone has any suggestions would love to hear. Thanks
st thomas all inculsive
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best Island for Me?
- 2 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 3 Best caribbean island to suit us.
- 4 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 5 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 6 Best island for Christmas vacation with 4 teenage girls
- 7 Cuba with Gate 1
- 8 Anguilla stay?
- 9 Why Barbados?
- 10 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 11 Back from San Juan
- 12 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 13 San Juan Airport
- 14 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 15 TCI Small group snorkle trip?
- 16 Club Med Columbus Isle, Bahamas or Beaches Negril, Jamaica
- 17 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 18 Storm ?
- 19 Fun island to take 17 year olds
- 20 All Inclusive Villa for Bachelor Party
- 21 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 22 Kristen- where are you?????
- 23 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 24 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 25 The Color of the Water