My husband and I want a romantic get-away. We have been to St. John and loved it, not so much with St. Thomas. Love Cozumel, not so much Cancun. We are looking for turquise water, snorkeling, good food (vegetarian) and drinks. We don't care much about night life besides a relaxing bar. Would prefer to more adults-only scene. We would probably rent a jeep to explore the island. We want some luxuries, some nature, a nice mix. Price isn't too much of a concern. Thinking about May, leaving from Dallas. Should we go to St. Lucia? Turks and Caicos? Any other ideas? Prefer the English Speaking places but not a must. Also, this will be a 4 or 5 day trip. Thanks! Lu
St. Lucia? Turks and Caicos? Help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Advice needed
- 2 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 3 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 4 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 5 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 6 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 7 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 8 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 9 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 10 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 11 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 12 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 13 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 14 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 15 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 16 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 17 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 18 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 19 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 20 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 21 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 22 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 23 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 24 Which island?
- 25 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens