My husband and I want a romantic get-away. We have been to St. John and loved it, not so much with St. Thomas. Love Cozumel, not so much Cancun. We are looking for turquise water, snorkeling, good food (vegetarian) and drinks. We don't care much about night life besides a relaxing bar. Would prefer to more adults-only scene. We would probably rent a jeep to explore the island. We want some luxuries, some nature, a nice mix. Price isn't too much of a concern. Thinking about May, leaving from Dallas. Should we go to St. Lucia? Turks and Caicos? Any other ideas? Prefer the English Speaking places but not a must. Also, this will be a 4 or 5 day trip. Thanks! Lu
St. Lucia? Turks and Caicos? Help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 2 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 3 Traveling Solo
- 4 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 5 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 6 A Volcanic Paradise
- 7 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 8 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 9 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 10 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 11 St. Kitts, the details
- 12 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 13 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 14 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 15 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 16 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 17 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 18 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 19 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 20 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 21 8 TUFF MILES
- 22 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 23 1 week in San Juan
- 24 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?
- 25 St John - The East End - Aqua Bistro