My husband and I want a romantic get-away. We have been to St. John and loved it, not so much with St. Thomas. Love Cozumel, not so much Cancun. We are looking for turquise water, snorkeling, good food (vegetarian) and drinks. We don't care much about night life besides a relaxing bar. Would prefer to more adults-only scene. We would probably rent a jeep to explore the island. We want some luxuries, some nature, a nice mix. Price isn't too much of a concern. Thinking about May, leaving from Dallas. Should we go to St. Lucia? Turks and Caicos? Any other ideas? Prefer the English Speaking places but not a must. Also, this will be a 4 or 5 day trip. Thanks! Lu
St. Lucia? Turks and Caicos? Help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 DR All Inclusive for Woman's getway
- 2 2015 Family vacation: Best Bang on a budget
- 3 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 4 Sailing in the Abacos, Bahamas
- 5 Mid October Honeymoon
- 6 Summer family vacation
- 7 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 8 Recommendations for Caribbean Getaway from New York
- 9 Caribbean with grown kids
- 10 Wedding/Honeymoon All In One...Looking for Helpful Advice
- 11 All Inclusive Honeymoon
- 12 Honeymoon destination?
- 13 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 14 Punta Cana - Adults Only favorite
- 15 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding-REVISED
- 16 St. Patrick's Day in Aruba
- 17 Fort de France as a base to explore Martinique?
- 18 First tropical vacation, any tips?
- 19 Anguilla Beaches
- 20 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 21 Cuba help!
- 22 Just posted my Key West trip report and photos
- 23 Nevis Trip Guidance
- 24 Rent a car?
- 25 LIAT Air