Visiting St Kitts next month on a cruise. Has anyone gone on the Scenic Railway? Can we do this on our own without going on a ship excursion? Can we walk to where the train departs? This seems like a good way to see the island.
St Kitts-Scenic Railway
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Traveling Solo
- 2 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 3 A Volcanic Paradise
- 4 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 5 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 6 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 7 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 8 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 9 St. Kitts, the details
- 10 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 11 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 12 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 13 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 14 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 15 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 16 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 17 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 18 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 19 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 20 8 TUFF MILES
- 21 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 22 1 week in San Juan
- 23 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?
- 24 St John - The East End - Aqua Bistro
- 25 Bermuda Weekend Feb 2014