I am looking for a nice, safe AI to take my 11 and 13-year-old daughters to in February 2012. We hope to be able to travel from New England to our destination in one day. I have just recently decided to look into AIs because of fun and budget. I would love to go someplace not known for wild partying, and in an area that is good to explore, outside of the resort, where we could find local flavor. Our past trips have been more off-the-beaten-track. Would appreciate any suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Regular visists to St. Thomas
- 2 Anguilla Trip Report (6/26-7/3) AND a New Identity
- 3 cell phone & wifi in Cuba
- 4 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 5 Condado Lagoon Villas at Caribe Hilton
- 6 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 7 Turks, West Bay Club_trip 7/27
- 8 30th anniversary trip
- 9 Best Island for steel drum music and relaxing?
- 10 Thoughts on Green Turtle Cay?
- 11 Bermuda in February or March
- 12 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 13 Las Terrenas Riots in Dominican Rep.
- 14 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 15 Which is more suitable for a family holiday
- 16 Safest Islands for Us?
- 17 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 18 Does my dream vacation exist in the carribean
- 19 My 35th Birthday In October With Just Me And My Homegurl
- 20 Narrowing it down
- 21 Help - 1 BR Suite, Lots of Kids Stuff, Good Food
- 22 Beaches, Turks Caicos/ Which village should we book?
- 23 Dominicana Punta Cana Diary
- 24 Help us choose a waterpark resort in Punta Cana
- 25 Destination Wedding
Single Mom with two daughters looking for aii-inclusive resort