I am looking for a nice, safe AI to take my 11 and 13-year-old daughters to in February 2012. We hope to be able to travel from New England to our destination in one day. I have just recently decided to look into AIs because of fun and budget. I would love to go someplace not known for wild partying, and in an area that is good to explore, outside of the resort, where we could find local flavor. Our past trips have been more off-the-beaten-track. Would appreciate any suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 customs questions
- 2 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 3 Nassau Bahamas
- 4 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 5 Biking in Caribbean
- 6 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 7 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 8 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 9 Help with how long on each island.
- 10 Small Carribean Hotel
- 11 Travel from Culebra to St. John
- 12 Puerto Rico from Ponce to Arecibo
- 13 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 14 Honeymoon All Inclusive
- 15 Christmas in the Caribbean
- 16 Where to go January beach bachelorette?
- 17 St. Lucia to Puerto Rico
- 18 Hiking in St. John
- 19 The Crane Resort - Stay Away!!!
- 20 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 21 celebrating husband's 50th birthday AI suggestions needed
- 22 Turks Caicos July 19 - Aug 2
- 23 Struggling with Decision for Honeymoon (St. Barts/St. Lucia)
- 24 Negril questions
- 25 Changes to travel US-Cuba
Single Mom with two daughters looking for aii-inclusive resort