I have been to Cancun twice and loved the beaches. We had all inclusive hotels each time and I liked that also simple because my idea of a vacation is to do as little as possible and just lay on the beach and eat whenever I want. I don't want to worry about choosing a great rest. and getting dressed up to go out. SO, my question is this: can you compare some of the caribeean islands to cancun for me since that is the only thing I have to compare it too. I have also been to the big island of hawaii and maui, so you can use those islands to compare as well. We are planning our next vacation and we will also be bringing our 13 month old along. Are you safe in mexico or the caribbean with a 13 month old? Thanks!
Other Caribbean islands vs. Cancun vs. Hawaii
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 2 things to do in Nassau
- 3 Which Island?
- 4 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 5 A nice hotel to stay in St Martin for one night ?
- 6 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 7 St. John USVI
- 8 Puerto Rico - January 13 - 21 - Itinerary
- 9 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 10 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 11 Best island for early to mid November
- 12 snorkle choices in Antigua
- 13 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 14 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 15 Divi Little Bay versus Holland House Beach Resort, St. Martin
- 16 Mexico vs Cuba vs Bali
- 17 Best resort to go with adult children not Mexico
- 18 planning a long weekend for Feb/March
- 19 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 20 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 21 Which Second Caribbean Destination ?
- 22 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 23 Best Starwood (Westin/Sheraton/St. Regis) Resort for Families??
- 24 Cuba in 10 days
- 25 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???