I have been to Cancun twice and loved the beaches. We had all inclusive hotels each time and I liked that also simple because my idea of a vacation is to do as little as possible and just lay on the beach and eat whenever I want. I don't want to worry about choosing a great rest. and getting dressed up to go out. SO, my question is this: can you compare some of the caribeean islands to cancun for me since that is the only thing I have to compare it too. I have also been to the big island of hawaii and maui, so you can use those islands to compare as well. We are planning our next vacation and we will also be bringing our 13 month old along. Are you safe in mexico or the caribbean with a 13 month old? Thanks!
Other Caribbean islands vs. Cancun vs. Hawaii
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 2 Tipping at AI
- 3 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 4 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 5 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 6 Traveling Solo
- 7 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 8 A Volcanic Paradise
- 9 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 10 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 11 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 12 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 13 St. Kitts, the details
- 14 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 15 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 16 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 17 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 18 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 19 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 20 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 21 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 22 8 TUFF MILES
- 23 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 24 1 week in San Juan
- 25 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?