I have been to Cancun twice and loved the beaches. We had all inclusive hotels each time and I liked that also simple because my idea of a vacation is to do as little as possible and just lay on the beach and eat whenever I want. I don't want to worry about choosing a great rest. and getting dressed up to go out. SO, my question is this: can you compare some of the caribeean islands to cancun for me since that is the only thing I have to compare it too. I have also been to the big island of hawaii and maui, so you can use those islands to compare as well. We are planning our next vacation and we will also be bringing our 13 month old along. Are you safe in mexico or the caribbean with a 13 month old? Thanks!
Other Caribbean islands vs. Cancun vs. Hawaii
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 2 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 3 Wedding Help!
- 4 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 5 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 6 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 7 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 8 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 9 Islands with great nightlife
- 10 month stay on a caribbean island
- 11 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 12 Where to stay on Vieques
- 13 Ferry to Rum Point
- 14 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 15 Family with infants/toddlers
- 16 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 17 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 18 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 19 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 20 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 21 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 22 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 23 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 24 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 25 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin