I have been to Cancun twice and loved the beaches. We had all inclusive hotels each time and I liked that also simple because my idea of a vacation is to do as little as possible and just lay on the beach and eat whenever I want. I don't want to worry about choosing a great rest. and getting dressed up to go out. SO, my question is this: can you compare some of the caribeean islands to cancun for me since that is the only thing I have to compare it too. I have also been to the big island of hawaii and maui, so you can use those islands to compare as well. We are planning our next vacation and we will also be bringing our 13 month old along. Are you safe in mexico or the caribbean with a 13 month old? Thanks!
Other Caribbean islands vs. Cancun vs. Hawaii
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 2 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 3 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 4 dominican republic
- 5 Summer family vacation
- 6 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 7 50+ where to dance?
- 8 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 9 Restaurant for a very special birthday
- 10 St Martin
- 11 Florida or caribbean
- 12 One night in Nassau - hotel help
- 13 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 14 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 15 Resort villa suggestions
- 16 Beware of Sea Feathers Management Company in the Turks and Caicos!
- 17 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 18 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 19 Waterskiing in TCI???
- 20 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 21 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 22 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 23 Best Island To Honeymoon To?
- 24 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 25 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!