Hello, everyone!!! I have poured over your posts and I still need help... I am trying to plan a trip for my first wedding anniversary. My husband and I are in our mid 30's. We do not have children. I would like to go to Turks and Caicos the week of 4/27/2014. We will be flying out of Cincinnati, Ohio. I have priced several hotels, and there is obviously a huge difference. The last trip we took was to Curacao, and we absolutely loved it!!! We are not big shoppers at all. We basically lounge by the pool or on the beach. I have seen that we should rent a car, but I really don't want to deal with it. I would like to stay on Grace Bay. The things that are MOST important to me is a nice pool, beautiful beach, good location to walk to different restaurants and hopefully be somewhere that offers room service. We like to walk on the beach, but we will not be snorkeling. And we LOVE to sit on a balcony and look at the ocean. I have seen trips priced from around $3100 (including air) to $6000. I would like to keep the cost of the hotel and airfare as close to $5000 as possible, with the understanding that we will need an additional $2000+ for drinks and to eat. Please help! I understand that the Alexandra isn't luxurious, but it seems fairly priced. I was also looking at the Windsong. Can anyone give me suggestions, please? Thank you!!!
On a Budget
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 2 Advice needed
- 3 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 4 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 5 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 6 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 7 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 8 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 9 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 10 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 11 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 12 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 13 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 14 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 15 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 16 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 17 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 18 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 19 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 20 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 21 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 22 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 23 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 24 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 25 Which island?