Hello, everyone!!! I have poured over your posts and I still need help... I am trying to plan a trip for my first wedding anniversary. My husband and I are in our mid 30's. We do not have children. I would like to go to Turks and Caicos the week of 4/27/2014. We will be flying out of Cincinnati, Ohio. I have priced several hotels, and there is obviously a huge difference. The last trip we took was to Curacao, and we absolutely loved it!!! We are not big shoppers at all. We basically lounge by the pool or on the beach. I have seen that we should rent a car, but I really don't want to deal with it. I would like to stay on Grace Bay. The things that are MOST important to me is a nice pool, beautiful beach, good location to walk to different restaurants and hopefully be somewhere that offers room service. We like to walk on the beach, but we will not be snorkeling. And we LOVE to sit on a balcony and look at the ocean. I have seen trips priced from around $3100 (including air) to $6000. I would like to keep the cost of the hotel and airfare as close to $5000 as possible, with the understanding that we will need an additional $2000+ for drinks and to eat. Please help! I understand that the Alexandra isn't luxurious, but it seems fairly priced. I was also looking at the Windsong. Can anyone give me suggestions, please? Thank you!!!
On a Budget
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 2 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 3 Islands with great nightlife
- 4 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 5 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 6 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 7 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 8 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 9 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 10 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 11 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 12 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 13 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 14 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 15 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 16 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 17 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 18 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 19 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report
- 20 Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales
- 21 Beaches Turks question
- 22 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 23 Curacao - where to stay
- 24 Dominican Republic baseball in February
- 25 May Honeymoon