Hello, everyone!!! I have poured over your posts and I still need help... I am trying to plan a trip for my first wedding anniversary. My husband and I are in our mid 30's. We do not have children. I would like to go to Turks and Caicos the week of 4/27/2014. We will be flying out of Cincinnati, Ohio. I have priced several hotels, and there is obviously a huge difference. The last trip we took was to Curacao, and we absolutely loved it!!! We are not big shoppers at all. We basically lounge by the pool or on the beach. I have seen that we should rent a car, but I really don't want to deal with it. I would like to stay on Grace Bay. The things that are MOST important to me is a nice pool, beautiful beach, good location to walk to different restaurants and hopefully be somewhere that offers room service. We like to walk on the beach, but we will not be snorkeling. And we LOVE to sit on a balcony and look at the ocean. I have seen trips priced from around $3100 (including air) to $6000. I would like to keep the cost of the hotel and airfare as close to $5000 as possible, with the understanding that we will need an additional $2000+ for drinks and to eat. Please help! I understand that the Alexandra isn't luxurious, but it seems fairly priced. I was also looking at the Windsong. Can anyone give me suggestions, please? Thank you!!!
On a Budget
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 2 Villa in paradise
- 3 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 4 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 5 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 6 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 7 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 8 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 9 Tipping at AI
- 10 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 11 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 12 Traveling Solo
- 13 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 14 A Volcanic Paradise
- 15 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 16 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 17 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 18 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 19 St. Kitts, the details
- 20 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 21 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 22 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 23 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 24 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 25 8 TUFF MILES