I am extremely torn between the island of St. Barts(Isle de France) and Hawaii (Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui or Four Seasons Resort Maui @ Wailea) for a honeymoon in the middle of July. I can not find anything bad about St.Barts, and Hawaii is beautiful. We want something relaxing with the option of something to do. Is there any night life on St. Barts (not clubs)? Anyone that has EXPERIENCED BOTH please help tip the scales one way or the other.
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Ferry to Rum Point
- 2 month stay on a caribbean island
- 3 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 4 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 5 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 6 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 7 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 8 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 9 Islands with great nightlife
- 10 Family with infants/toddlers
- 11 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 12 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 13 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 14 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 15 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 16 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 17 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 18 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 19 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 20 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 21 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 22 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 23 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 24 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 25 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations