We live in the Dallas area and my husband will not fly airplanes willingly. I want to go to an island for our 19 year anniversary. We took a cruise from Galveston once, it was okay, but I'd love him to experience a real Caribbean island, like the Virgins in a great resort. I may be able to get him to drive to Florida.
help needed for husband who will not fly.
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 2 Calling all Puerto Rico experts....last minute planning of the WHOLE trip!
- 3 Bahamas snorkeling
- 4 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 5 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 6 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 7 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 8 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 9 Wedding Help!
- 10 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 11 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 12 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 13 Islands with great nightlife
- 14 month stay on a caribbean island
- 15 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 16 Where to stay on Vieques
- 17 Ferry to Rum Point
- 18 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 19 Family with infants/toddlers
- 20 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 21 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 22 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 23 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 24 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 25 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.