I am heading to Trinidad on Monday with my husband. He will be working most of the trip so I will have a lot of time on my hands. All I really want is a great pool to layout by and nice gym facility to work out at. We are staying at the Hilton. We are planning on going to Tobago on Friday and staying until Sunday. I had been told by someone that Trinidad is purely industrial with no resturants, bars or nightlife. Help, should I go with the husband?
Heading to Trinidad Monday, Should I?
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 2 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 3 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 4 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 5 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 6 www.puntacananow.com
- 7 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 8 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 9 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 10 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 11 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 12 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 13 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 14 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 15 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report
- 16 Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales
- 17 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 18 Beaches Turks question
- 19 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 20 Curacao - where to stay
- 21 Dominican Republic baseball in February
- 22 May Honeymoon
- 23 Best Island for Snorkeling and Rainforests - Anguilla to Grenada
- 24 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 25 USVI / BVI – Affordable and Not a Dump / Where is the middle?