Trying to decide between the Four Seasons Nevis and Caneel Bay St. John for my honeymoon August 1-8, 2004.
Snorkeling/diving is very important to me, as is lush grounds and nature. I also like to do day trips, take in another isand, etc.
Thanks to anyone that can shed some light or compare the two through past experiences!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 황금성 온라인게임 ※주소:'kss998.com'※
- 2 토토 총판 수익 《kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017 》
- 3 Atlantis on a budget
- 4 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 5 St. Barts
- 6 Restaurant Recommendations
- 7 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 8 Anguilla booked and now where else?
- 9 PR or USVI
- 10 Which Caribbean island?
- 11 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 12 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 13 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 14 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 15 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 16 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 17 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 18 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 19 5 days in Havana
- 20 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 21 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 22 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 23 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 24 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 25 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary