Thanks in advance There are SOOO many choices out there! I want to travel mid July from Detroit for 5 nights. I want to go somewhere nice with my husband for our anniversary. We prefer an all inclusive, adults only would be nice but not a requirement. My requirements are simple... Nice place in our budget. We want to spend 1200 or under per person including airfare. Mexico, Caribbean, wherever would get us the best vacation for our money, as we do not get away without the kids very often at all!! We are in our late thirties and want to have some good food and some drinks, and have a great time. We prefer not a HUGE party atmosphere.
First time choosing all inclusive... Where to go??
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Chef on Turks and Caicos?
- 2 A few last minute Cuba questions! (two week trip)
- 3 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 4 Photos and Trip Report, Follow up to "Looking for Luxury on Budget"
- 5 Solo Female Caribbean - Please Help!
- 6 T&C, Nevis or St. John
- 7 Florida or caribbean
- 8 Last to open up in your brain into your particularly
- 9 AI resorts in Jamaica
- 10 Money in Jamaica
- 11 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 12 Puerto Rico - need recommendations please!
- 13 Barbado Car rental
- 14 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 15 Barbados hotel rate clarification
- 16 Jamaica - Where to stay for a 5 night trip
- 17 Death in Paradise
- 18 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 19 50+ where to dance?
- 20 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 21 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 22 dominican republic
- 23 Summer family vacation
- 24 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 25 Puerto Rico Hotels