Thanks in advance There are SOOO many choices out there! I want to travel mid July from Detroit for 5 nights. I want to go somewhere nice with my husband for our anniversary. We prefer an all inclusive, adults only would be nice but not a requirement. My requirements are simple... Nice place in our budget. We want to spend 1200 or under per person including airfare. Mexico, Caribbean, wherever would get us the best vacation for our money, as we do not get away without the kids very often at all!! We are in our late thirties and want to have some good food and some drinks, and have a great time. We prefer not a HUGE party atmosphere.
First time choosing all inclusive... Where to go??
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Puerto Rico - January 13 - 21 - Itinerary
- 2 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 3 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 4 St. John USVI
- 5 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 6 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 7 Best island for early to mid November
- 8 snorkle choices in Antigua
- 9 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 10 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 11 Divi Little Bay versus Holland House Beach Resort, St. Martin
- 12 Mexico vs Cuba vs Bali
- 13 things to do in Nassau
- 14 Best resort to go with adult children not Mexico
- 15 planning a long weekend for Feb/March
- 16 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 17 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 18 Which Second Caribbean Destination ?
- 19 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 20 Best Starwood (Westin/Sheraton/St. Regis) Resort for Families??
- 21 Which Island?
- 22 Cuba in 10 days
- 23 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 24 Antigua - First Trip - Which Beach and Which Bed ?
- 25 Honeymoon in Caribbean?