My husband and I are traveling to San Juan first week in June for a short vacation. I am wondering how the ferry works and the cost involved round trip taking it from Old San Juan over to Vieques Island. Also would like to know what there is to do once we get over there that is close by and won't cost much. Stuff we can do on foot preferably. Any other info on places to see, shop or eat while we are over there. Thanks. Just thinking a day trip over there on one of the days would be nice.
Ferry to Vieques from Old San Juan -
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 2 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 3 "The Weather is Here, I Wish It Were Beautiful" - An Anguilla Trip Report
- 4 Honeymoon in Aruba, Dominican, or Jamaica late Feb 2014
- 5 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 6 Bahamas snorkeling
- 7 Punta Cana Airport Transfer
- 8 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 9 Feedback on villa rental location on St. Barths
- 10 Where to stay on Vieques
- 11 Concerns About Dominican Republic Trip
- 12 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 13 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 14 Bahamas 4 day Trip: July 2014
- 15 Calling all Puerto Rico experts....last minute planning of the WHOLE trip!
- 16 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 17 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 18 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 19 Wedding Help!
- 20 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 21 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 22 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 23 Islands with great nightlife
- 24 month stay on a caribbean island
- 25 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour