I am planning to rent a car on each of these islands and do a self-directed driving tour. I'm curious how long it would take to do a loop around each island, stopping to take some photographs but not much else. For each island, will it take hours, multiple days, etc? If anyone knows of websites with good maps, that would also be helpful. Thanks!
Curacao, Bonaire, Aruba: Self-Guided Tour
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Anguilla Honeymoon in June
- 2 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 3 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 4 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 5 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 6 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 7 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 8 Seeking luxury resort with private villas/pools
- 9 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 10 Which island?
- 11 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 12 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 13 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 14 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 15 St. Croix and sea grass
- 16 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 17 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 18 Bahamas Resort
- 19 Which country?
- 20 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 21 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 22 Antigua or St Martin
- 23 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 24 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 25 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???