I wonder... What are the top beaches a honeymoon couple could find themselves alone during our week in June? We plan to mainly enjoy the amenities of our nice villa, but I'd like to know what beach to head to when we go (seems to be so many options). And I'm not sure if secluded beach proximity should influence WHERE I choose the villa (ex: Bordeaux Mountain vs Ajax Peak vs Mamey Peak vs Gift Hill), as I don't mind driving 20 min. for our rare trip out.
Also, we'd like to snorkel and kayak once during our stay, if it is easy and not too scary. Where is best?
Your responses are so helpful to planning our special trip! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 2 Jerk Chicken
- 3 Easy from St Kitts, Mahoe Bay, etc.
- 4 Cuba Cell Phones and Casa Tips
- 5 BVI trip questions
- 6 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 7 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 8 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 9 aruba fun!!!
- 10 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 11 Peterson
- 12 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 13 St.Lucia newbie
- 14 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 15 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 16 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 17 Turks and caicos
- 18 Aruba weather
- 19 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 20 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 21 Turks and caicos
- 22 Cruise stop activities
- 23 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 24 Jade Mountain
- 25 Honeymoon Help!!
Best St. John secluded beach to visit during honeymoon week