Looking to convince some friends to travel w us to t&c. We stayed at the viceroy on Anguilla last yr and want something of that caliber. Stayed at the regent palms several yrs ago and it was wonderful- but they seem to always require a week stay and we can't stay that long. Like the sound of the grace bay club but seems the family side isn't as nice as the adult only side. Looking for gorgeous rooms and great food and service. Thanks for the help!
Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 2 Vacation Ideas
- 3 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 4 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 5 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 6 Tips for bahamas
- 7 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 8 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 9 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 10 Cupecoy Beach
- 11 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 12 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 13 walkable hotels
- 14 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 15 Back from San Juan
- 16 St Thomas
- 17 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 18 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 19 St Thomas need condo advice and trip plans
- 20 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 21 Grenada - Coyaba vs. Flamboyant
- 22 Aruba Restaurants
- 23 Aruba Restaraunts
- 24 Car Rental Puerto Rico
- 25 First time solo - the Bahamas