My fiance and I will be traveling for our honeymoon February 2004. We will be traveling from Sunday to Saturday, and are debating between Aruba, Curacao and St. Lucia. We are late-20's and while we aren't scuba divers, we do like snorkeling, kayaking, etc. We are looking for a good blend of a laid-back vacation, with some good night-life and fun, 1/2-day adventures. We more than likely will *not* be going AI, as we both want to experience a little more "local" flavor than simply found at a hotel. Any thoughts? Thanks!
Aruba, Curacao or St. Lucia?
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Real Quality fake passports, driver's licenses, visas
- 2 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 3 Grace Bay Club, Regent Palms or Ritz St. Thomas
- 4 Where to celebrate 40 married years!
- 5 Help With Selecting The A Honeymoon Location
- 6 "The Weather is Here, I Wish It Were Beautiful" - An Anguilla Trip Report
- 7 Help me choose an all-inclusive resort
- 8 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 9 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 10 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 11 Honeymoon in Aruba, Dominican, or Jamaica late Feb 2014
- 12 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 13 Bahamas snorkeling
- 14 Punta Cana Airport Transfer
- 15 Feedback on villa rental location on St. Barths
- 16 Where to stay on Vieques
- 17 Concerns About Dominican Republic Trip
- 18 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 19 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 20 Bahamas 4 day Trip: July 2014
- 21 Calling all Puerto Rico experts....last minute planning of the WHOLE trip!
- 22 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 23 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 24 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 25 Wedding Help!