I'm looking for some thoughts on the best way to spend a few hours on St. Maarten. We'll be flying into SXM at around 12:30pm and then planning to take a ferry later that afternoon/evening to St. Barts (either 4pm from Oyster Pond or 6:45pm from Marigot).
First question is whether it's worth spending a few more hours on St. Maarten and taking the later ferry? Secondly, any thoughts on the best way to see the island highlights with luggage in tow? I'm guessing that hiring a taxi for the afternoon might be the way to go - is that an easy enough thing to do?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 LEXMARK Installation CONTACT☎ 1:800:570:1233 Tec*h Supp0rt care
- 2 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 3 1st time to Barbados
- 4 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 5 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 6 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 7 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 8 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 9 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 10 GTC
- 11 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 12 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 13 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 14 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 15 Cayman Islands travel report
- 16 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 17 Curacao times 2
- 18 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 19 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 20 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 21 Bermuda Travel Report
- 22 Cuba Help
- 23 Cuba via cruise
- 24 Aruba villa help desperate!
- 25 BVI: Comparable Islands?
Advice for St. Maarten for a few hours before taking ferry to St. Barts?