I'm looking for some thoughts on the best way to spend a few hours on St. Maarten. We'll be flying into SXM at around 12:30pm and then planning to take a ferry later that afternoon/evening to St. Barts (either 4pm from Oyster Pond or 6:45pm from Marigot).
First question is whether it's worth spending a few more hours on St. Maarten and taking the later ferry? Secondly, any thoughts on the best way to see the island highlights with luggage in tow? I'm guessing that hiring a taxi for the afternoon might be the way to go - is that an easy enough thing to do?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://t-rexmuscleadvice.com/endovex-male-enhancement/
- 2 Honeymoon Help!!
- 3 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 4 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 5 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 6 All inclusive
- 7 BVI trip questions
- 8 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 9 DR vs. Mexico
- 10 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 11 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 12 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 13 Family of 5 undecided island
- 14 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 15 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 16 family resort ideas?
- 17 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 18 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 19 Any reason to go stay at a condo in the North Shore or Cayman Kai area?
- 20 First time to Puerto Rico
- 21 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 22 Social Resort for Solo Female
- 23 St Vincent and The Grenadines 11 days trip over Christmas and NYE 2017/2018
- 24 Cuba with preschooler in April
- 25 Caribbean Vacation in May
Advice for St. Maarten for a few hours before taking ferry to St. Barts?