We are planning a trip up the Northern peninsula in mid-late July. We are driving from north of Boston, taking the ferry to Port aux Basques. The main point of our trip is to visit Port Aux Choix, where my great grandmother was born, and to meet distant cousins, and we plan to drive all the way up to L'Anse aux Meadows as well. Is there time for a side trip to the Gander/Twillingate area if our entire trip is 2 weeks long? What spots between there and Deer Lake are worthy stops?
Thanks in advance for any direction here. We don't mind long drives, but I want to be realistic in my planning.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 파워볼번호 ◐연결:【mat14.com】가입코드:ctx20≪kakao:ctx2012♧♧
- 2 나눔로또 파워볼 ♥홈피:【mat14.com】가입코드:ctx20≪kakao:ctx2012◎◎
- 3 파워볼사이트 ▣접속주소:【mat14.com】가입코드:ctx20≪kakao:ctx2012♤♤
- 4 Best places in Toronto
- 5 Tweak itinerary for Canadian Rockies
- 6 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 7 Victoria, Canada
- 8 Day trip from Toronto to 1000 Islands
- 9 Planning a trip to 1000 Islands
- 10 Is it too late to plan Banff & Jasper for this July?
- 11 Newfoundland in early June
- 12 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 13 Think a horsey ride is a good idea?
- 14 Vancouver/Seattle Trip
- 15 HELP: Winnipeg to Grand Forks,ND
- 16 Toronto to N.F. to Buffalo without a car. Need help.
- 17 Nova Scotia in July
- 18 Cape Breton in early June
- 19 Magdalen Islands in early June
- 20 Magdalen Islands
- 21 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 22 How to break the drive from Montreal to Niagara falls?
- 23 Passport question for Int flight
- 24 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days
- 25 Itinerary for 10 day Maritime trip