Need some help with details on what the weather will be like in very early May and what we will be able to see on the island at this time of the year. We are 4 adults travelling from Australia (in our 40's). No one else is an Anne fan except me and I'm a little worried that everyone else will not have a good time.
travelling May 2003 to PEI
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 travelling from Vancouver to Churchill
- 2 Interactive Documentary about Toronto Night Life
- 3 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 4 Vancouver Trip Feb 16-20,2015
- 5 Road trip from Vacouver to Alaska.
- 6 Things to see and do on route from Twillingate to St. john's NL
- 7 Planning a trip to Ontario?
- 8 2 months Canada and USA with alaska cruise
- 9 Driving from PEI to Edmonton, Alberta (end of Jan. beginning of Feb. 2015)
- 10 Stay at Niagara Falls or downtown?
- 11 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 12 itinerary help with a British Columbia+Alaska road trip
- 13 Calgary or Lake Louise?
- 14 Gulf Islands - anybody been to Galiano Island?
- 15 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 16 Travelling from Toronto to Quebec City and New Brunswick
- 17 2 days in Vancouver
- 18 Best way to get mobile data in Canada?
- 19 Montreal - Old Town or Plateau district?
- 20 8 days in NL
- 21 Montreal transportation pass
- 22 Ottawa and Thousand Islands
- 23 Best land travel for Canadian Maritines
- 24 First visit to Montreal, hotel and sightseeing recommendations needed
- 25 Newfoundland tent camping