Hi all- will be staying at the Wickanininsh Inn for 5 nights in first week of December. The main purpose of my trip is storm watching, but I love to bird watch so want to do some (easy to moderate) hikes. The staff at the wick said there is a short trail there, but otherwise I would need to go to Pacific Rim national park for real trails. I read somewhere there are trails starting right in the town of Tofino? I'd rather not rent a car if possible, but don't want to get bored at the inn. I would be looking for Leisurely, 3-4 hr walks/hikes. Is there alternative transportation to the national park? Getting to Tofino itself should be ok because there's a hotel shuttle. Very excited about this trip!
Tofino BC without a car?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Rockies in Winter for a non skiier - review of accommodation and tours
- 2 Honeymoon destination
- 3 Rockies to Vancouver
- 4 My first visit to Montreal(Canada in general), going solo!
- 5 Coach class Canadian Via
- 6 Confused about VIA rail options - upper berth, cabin?
- 7 season greetings
- 8 Taxi Stand near Saint Jean Baptiste in Montreal
- 9 December activities for kids in downtown Toronto?
- 10 Toronto: where to stay?
- 11 Alberta????
- 12 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 13 moving from Saskatchewan - choices
- 14 Ottawa and Montreal New Years
- 15 Wifi rental
- 16 Your favorite travel web sites?
- 17 Short term lodging
- 18 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 19 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 20 Vancouver island or Northern West
- 21 Vancouver top restaurant
- 22 Montreal Entertainment
- 23 Heli skiing in March
- 24 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 25 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental