Hi all- will be staying at the Wickanininsh Inn for 5 nights in first week of December. The main purpose of my trip is storm watching, but I love to bird watch so want to do some (easy to moderate) hikes. The staff at the wick said there is a short trail there, but otherwise I would need to go to Pacific Rim national park for real trails. I read somewhere there are trails starting right in the town of Tofino? I'd rather not rent a car if possible, but don't want to get bored at the inn. I would be looking for Leisurely, 3-4 hr walks/hikes. Is there alternative transportation to the national park? Getting to Tofino itself should be ok because there's a hotel shuttle. Very excited about this trip!
Tofino BC without a car?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Quebec City trip.report
- 2 Best weekend of Carnaval?
- 3 Looking for a cold place to visit during my school break
- 4 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 5 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario
- 6 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 7 iPhone in Canada
- 8 Lake Louise/Jasper trip report
- 9 Free parking in Halifax near Waterfront.
- 10 Victoria Dining
- 11 Christmas Day in Quebec City
- 12 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 13 Family holiday in Canada ( winter)..accommodation in Montana and Idaho too!
- 14 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 15 Quebic City or Montreal
- 16 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 17 ft nelson bc
- 18 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 19 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 20 Happy Thanksgiving!!!
- 21 Niagara Falls October 10-12
- 22 canada in the winter?
- 23 Canada in winter
- 24 10 Day Trip to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick
- 25 Banff - Jasper weekend itinerary October