All those museums mentioned above state they are history museums. Which ones do you recommend the most? How much time to allocate to each of those?
Would it be too much to try and visit all of them? Which ones to leave out?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 MCAFEE@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tech SUPP0RT CARE *
- 2 Newfoundland by Public Transit! Can't Be Done!
- 3 BC road trip advice
- 4 Ottawa transportation question
- 5 Trip to Montreal with Daughters
- 6 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 7 Christmas vacation in Montreal
- 8 vancouver to jasper and banff in 9 days
- 9 9 Day Photography trip to Nova Scotia and Newfoundland
- 10 Driving around Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Alberta and BC
- 11 Where to eat in Vancouver and Sidney
- 12 Solo Trip to BC in August
- 13 princess cruise to new england and canada
- 14 Summer Day Trips From Toronto
- 15 Newfoundland and Labrador with Two Nights in St. Pierre and Miquelon
- 16 Traveling with your bike
- 17 Driving from Vancouver to Anchorage
- 18 New Jersey to Quebec City
- 19 one week trip to Nova Scotia
- 20 Alberta Trip_2017
- 21 Day Trip from Niagara Falls, NY
- 22 4 Day Photography trip to Quebec during July 4th
- 23 Vancouver to Calgary - advice on itinerary and what to reserve first
- 24 Driving round trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 25 Best Urban N American Cycling: Ottawa?
Stewart Museum, Point a Calliere, Center for History and McCord Museum