All those museums mentioned above state they are history museums. Which ones do you recommend the most? How much time to allocate to each of those?
Would it be too much to try and visit all of them? Which ones to leave out?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Vancouver Island in Winter
- 2 May2018 Banff accomodations
- 3 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 4 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 5 Saguenay & Sydney...Anything to See/Do?
- 6 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 7 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 8 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 9 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 10 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 11 going to banff/jasper in may 2018
- 12 BC or Alberta drives
- 13 Torino in february
- 14 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 15 Vancouver to Seattle?
- 16 Canadian Thanksgiving Long Weekend Roadtrip Ideas
- 17 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 18 Skiing in Whistler
- 19 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 20 lodging in whistler
- 21 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 22 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 23 My Family Travle Vlog
- 24 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 25 Nova Scotia: Fort Louisbourg?
Stewart Museum, Point a Calliere, Center for History and McCord Museum