My wife and I will be spending five days in Quebec City in mid-November, 2013. We will be visiting for the first time and are looking for interesting things to do that the locals know and appreciate, and are typically overlooked by the average tourist. We’d love to hear about unusual places, attractions, museums, galleries, restaurants, shops, bars, etc. that you loved. We are open to anything. Free, expensive, weird, ordinary, educational, frivolous, artsy-fartsy, inside, outside, architectural, historical, etc. - anything!! As an example, one of our favorite places/attractions visited during our trip to Paris was the underground Catacombs. Wandering the streets, we found it purely by accident and had a great time exploring the creepy and historical site. Not for everyone, perhaps, but thought it was a cool experience. Maybe you have a favorite local bistro, or a location on the outskirts of town with personality, or the top of a building that gives a view that is the epitome of Quebec City. Let us know!! Looking forward to your responses………….David
Quebec City - Your Faves; Your Secrets
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario
- 2 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 3 iPhone in Canada
- 4 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 5 Lake Louise/Jasper trip report
- 6 Free parking in Halifax near Waterfront.
- 7 Victoria Dining
- 8 Christmas Day in Quebec City
- 9 Quebec City trip.report
- 10 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 11 Family holiday in Canada ( winter)..accommodation in Montana and Idaho too!
- 12 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 13 Quebic City or Montreal
- 14 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 15 ft nelson bc
- 16 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 17 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 18 Happy Thanksgiving!!!
- 19 Niagara Falls October 10-12
- 20 canada in the winter?
- 21 Canada in winter
- 22 10 Day Trip to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick
- 23 Banff - Jasper weekend itinerary October
- 24 HELP revamping Nova Scotia trip due to illness
- 25 Telegraph cove