My wife and I will be spending five days in Quebec City in mid-November, 2013. We will be visiting for the first time and are looking for interesting things to do that the locals know and appreciate, and are typically overlooked by the average tourist. We’d love to hear about unusual places, attractions, museums, galleries, restaurants, shops, bars, etc. that you loved. We are open to anything. Free, expensive, weird, ordinary, educational, frivolous, artsy-fartsy, inside, outside, architectural, historical, etc. - anything!! As an example, one of our favorite places/attractions visited during our trip to Paris was the underground Catacombs. Wandering the streets, we found it purely by accident and had a great time exploring the creepy and historical site. Not for everyone, perhaps, but thought it was a cool experience. Maybe you have a favorite local bistro, or a location on the outskirts of town with personality, or the top of a building that gives a view that is the epitome of Quebec City. Let us know!! Looking forward to your responses………….David
Quebec City - Your Faves; Your Secrets
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 9 days newfoundland
- 2 Advice trip to Canada
- 3 Arriving Montreal, leaving Albany. Best mode for in between?
- 4 Travelling from Edmonton to Vancouver - via Jasper
- 5 Seeking Advice on Banff/Jasper trip Fall 2015
- 6 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 7 looking 12 passenger van rental vancouver
- 8 Layovers in Toronto and Montreal - Ideas?
- 9 Seeking advice for itinerary Waterton and Glacier National Park
- 10 Fall Quebec/Montreal - best time to go?
- 11 Do Canadians need to take the Liablity Insurance when traveling in Florida?
- 12 18 nights in Newfoundland
- 13 Help us see Vancouver island
- 14 Need Help Exploring Best of Vancouver Island Over 4 Days
- 15 Journey series CAD
- 16 Madrid or Montreal
- 17 Help with Kelowna
- 18 Best Scenic Route from Moncton (NB) to Quebec City ??
- 19 9 nights in Nfld
- 20 10 days in The Maritimes
- 21 2 days in Vancouver
- 22 Vancouver
- 23 June trip to: Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper/Via Rail to Vancouver
- 24 Vancouver bike shops and cross Canada what to see
- 25 Imminent travel to Vancouver, Whistler and Calgary. Tips plz!