My wife and I will be spending five days in Quebec City in mid-November, 2013. We will be visiting for the first time and are looking for interesting things to do that the locals know and appreciate, and are typically overlooked by the average tourist. We’d love to hear about unusual places, attractions, museums, galleries, restaurants, shops, bars, etc. that you loved. We are open to anything. Free, expensive, weird, ordinary, educational, frivolous, artsy-fartsy, inside, outside, architectural, historical, etc. - anything!! As an example, one of our favorite places/attractions visited during our trip to Paris was the underground Catacombs. Wandering the streets, we found it purely by accident and had a great time exploring the creepy and historical site. Not for everyone, perhaps, but thought it was a cool experience. Maybe you have a favorite local bistro, or a location on the outskirts of town with personality, or the top of a building that gives a view that is the epitome of Quebec City. Let us know!! Looking forward to your responses………….David
Quebec City - Your Faves; Your Secrets
View all Canada activity »
- 1 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 2 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 3 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 4 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 5 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 6 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 7 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 8 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 9 Golden, British Columbia
- 10 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 11 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 12 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 13 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing
- 14 tofino kayaking and fishing
- 15 Hiking Crypt Lake in May
- 16 Trip to Maritime Provinces
- 17 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 18 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 19 America by Rail
- 20 trip - Calgary, Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise -- where to stay?
- 21 Travel partner to Banff AB
- 22 Canadians with second home in Phoenix -- gift ideas?
- 23 Best SIM card for use in Canada - mainly for data
- 24 Information needed
- 25 Reliable Taxis in Vancouver