We will be on a driving trip and will be in Montreal for 4 nights. we don't plan on driving the car while in Montreal and would love to be able to park it and leave it for the four days. Hotelsl appear to be charging 20-25 CAD. Does anyone have any suggestions where we might park the car for less money? Thanks
Parking in Montreal
View all Canada activity »
- 1 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 2 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 3 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 4 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 5 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 6 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 7 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 8 Golden, British Columbia
- 9 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 10 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 11 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 12 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing
- 13 tofino kayaking and fishing
- 14 Hiking Crypt Lake in May
- 15 Trip to Maritime Provinces
- 16 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 17 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 18 America by Rail
- 19 trip - Calgary, Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise -- where to stay?
- 20 Travel partner to Banff AB
- 21 Canadians with second home in Phoenix -- gift ideas?
- 22 Best SIM card for use in Canada - mainly for data
- 23 Information needed
- 24 Reliable Taxis in Vancouver
- 25 Nice Restaurant in Guelph Area