I will be visiting Montreal for 5 days in late August/early September. I have looked in to spending a day in Quebec. The only site I can find is via rail. Problem is, most of the trips are already sold out during my stay. Is there another site I can check? I realize that the travel time is about 3 hours each way and that is ok by me. I know that there is plenty to do and see in Montreal and the surrounding areas, just thought it would be nice to see Quebec as well, even for a day. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks!
Montreal to Quebec by train
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 2 Jet to Victoria
- 3 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 4 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 5 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 6 quebec
- 7 ottawa hotel and exhibit
- 8 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 9 Fresh Fruit from US
- 10 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 11 Ottawa and Quebec City Restaurants
- 12 Alberta Wildfires
- 13 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 14 icebergs r us/ canada's far east: st john's NL
- 15 When Train Plans Go Awry—My 2 Day Winnipeg/ Saint Boniface Odyssey
- 16 Niagara Falls Canada
- 17 One Day in Niagra falls with kids
- 18 What do you think of this itinerary Ontario-Qebec trip?
- 19 Driving Victoria to Toronto
- 20 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 21 edmonton-jasper, banff, lake louise
- 22 Grouse or Whistler?
- 23 What all are must go locations in Algonquin Park ?
- 24 Montreal Museum of Fine Arts
- 25 Whale Watching in Lunenburg - has anyone had a good experience?