I will be visiting Montreal for 5 days in late August/early September. I have looked in to spending a day in Quebec. The only site I can find is via rail. Problem is, most of the trips are already sold out during my stay. Is there another site I can check? I realize that the travel time is about 3 hours each way and that is ok by me. I know that there is plenty to do and see in Montreal and the surrounding areas, just thought it would be nice to see Quebec as well, even for a day. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Jasper/Banff holiday help
- 2 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 3 9 Days in a Camper Van, Alberta Rockies Itinerary
- 4 10 Days in Nova Scotia
- 5 Transportation questions Vancouver and Victoria
- 6 Small group tour for my parents
- 7 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 8 Romantic 4-Day July Getaway Ideas Needed
- 9 Hotel near Stanley Parc
- 10 Looking for travel lapel pins HELP
- 11 Itinerary feedback, please
- 12 Need Help!! 1 week itinerary vancouver, whistler & islands
- 13 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 14 Ocean Odyssey: Vancouver Island (and Vancouver)
- 15 Canada's 150th anniversary in the Maritimes
- 16 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 17 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 18 Best Way
- 19 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 20 Montreal and Quebec City in August
- 21 9 hour layover in Montreal, what to do?
- 22 Bay of Fundy
- 23 Toronto 2 nights from Buffalo
- 24 Best way to do Vancouver to Calgary as a group
- 25 First trip to Vancouver