I will be visiting Montreal for 5 days in late August/early September. I have looked in to spending a day in Quebec. The only site I can find is via rail. Problem is, most of the trips are already sold out during my stay. Is there another site I can check? I realize that the travel time is about 3 hours each way and that is ok by me. I know that there is plenty to do and see in Montreal and the surrounding areas, just thought it would be nice to see Quebec as well, even for a day. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Area between Montreal and Lake Champlain, VT
- 2 East Coast Family Road Trip
- 3 Need help with Banff and Jasper Trip planning
- 4 VANCOUVER RESTAURANT WITH A VIEW
- 5 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria
- 6 Easy way to get from Quebec City down to Burlington?
- 7 Victoria Island
- 8 Montreal Quebec road trip with kids
- 9 Accommodation in halifax
- 10 Itinerary help needed: Seattle, Olympic National Park,Victorian Vancouver
- 11 Newfoundland by Public Transit! Can't Be Done!
- 12 Two week taster
- 13 Is it possible to drive to Nunavut?
- 14 Part Montreal, Part ?? 9 days
- 15 Fairmont Queen Elizabeth or Hotel Le St. James
- 16 Translink and itinerary questions
- 17 Driving the Cabot Trail
- 18 Montreal Restaurants
- 19 Traveling with your bike
- 20 Would love to hear thoughts on Nova Scotia, NB and a dip into Maine
- 21 Halifax/PE in 6 nights
- 22 Bay of Fundy
- 23 Buying on Road Trip US>Canada>US
- 24 Banff/Yoho/Kootenay/Jasper Travelers Advice Please
- 25 Icebergs, Whales, Puffins and Potholes - A Newfoundland Adventure