I will be visiting Montreal for 5 days in late August/early September. I have looked in to spending a day in Quebec. The only site I can find is via rail. Problem is, most of the trips are already sold out during my stay. Is there another site I can check? I realize that the travel time is about 3 hours each way and that is ok by me. I know that there is plenty to do and see in Montreal and the surrounding areas, just thought it would be nice to see Quebec as well, even for a day. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Quebec City in autumn
- 2 Banff in October
- 3 Feedback on itinerary - Mid October Banff/Lake Louise/jasper
- 4 Halifax Nova Scotia to Peggy's Cove
- 5 Quebec City
- 6 Family ski holiday
- 7 First Time Trip To Canada!!
- 8 Vancouver and Victoria recommendations
- 9 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 10 Please help with BC itinerary
- 11 Travel through Chicago
- 12 Vancouver hotel question
- 13 Vancouver First Timer - What to do, see?
- 14 Toronto or Quebec City?
- 15 Niagara Falls in Oct
- 16 quebec city and wine route
- 17 Montreal, Quebec City and Vermont
- 18 A week in Eastern Newfoundland
- 19 2016 East Canada Road Trip
- 20 Gypsy Guide to Driving the Icefield Parkway
- 21 Victoria?
- 22 Fishing Canada. Opinions and Rec's much needed.
- 23 Nova Scotia vs Newfoundland
- 24 Calgary
- 25 Calgary-Banff-Lake Louise-Jasper - Edmonton