I will be visiting Montreal for 5 days in late August/early September. I have looked in to spending a day in Quebec. The only site I can find is via rail. Problem is, most of the trips are already sold out during my stay. Is there another site I can check? I realize that the travel time is about 3 hours each way and that is ok by me. I know that there is plenty to do and see in Montreal and the surrounding areas, just thought it would be nice to see Quebec as well, even for a day. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Train to Vancouver from Toronto
- 2 Taking a bus from Toronto to Ottawa then on to Montreal and Quebec City
- 3 Layover In Toronto
- 4 Banff, Jasper with one year old
- 5 Need to fill in trip plans with one more destination near Vancouver
- 6 Getting to downtown from Brossard
- 7 Aging can now be Defeated Naturally
- 8 review of hotel in Montral
- 9 Montreal Questions
- 10 Trip report/Burlington, VT to Quebec City to Charlevoix
- 11 Rochester > Montreal > Quebec
- 12 Montreal vs Quebec City for Canada Day
- 13 youth group trip to nova scotia and prince edward island
- 14 Embassy suite Niagara falls, how far is the walk to the casino?
- 15 Waterton National Park
- 16 Economy vs business on VIA rail?
- 17 How do I get from Calgary to Glacier National Park or near by?
- 18 Car rental in Victoria, BC
- 19 Restaurant with amazing view (and decent food) Whistler
- 20 Activities for Children in Vancouver
- 21 Romantic destination in Canada
- 22 Travel Guide to Quebec
- 23 Travel Guide to Quebec
- 24 Newfoundland and Labrador with young children
- 25 Vancouver