I will be visiting Montreal for 5 days in late August/early September. I have looked in to spending a day in Quebec. The only site I can find is via rail. Problem is, most of the trips are already sold out during my stay. Is there another site I can check? I realize that the travel time is about 3 hours each way and that is ok by me. I know that there is plenty to do and see in Montreal and the surrounding areas, just thought it would be nice to see Quebec as well, even for a day. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 2 My passion in Toronto
- 3 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 4 Skiing in Whistler
- 5 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 6 lodging in whistler
- 7 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 8 BC or Alberta drives
- 9 Torino in february
- 10 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 11 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 12 My Family Travle Vlog
- 13 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 14 Nova Scotia: Fort Louisbourg?
- 15 What is famous in canada?
- 16 Looking for fellow travellers
- 17 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 18 Pacific Central Rail Station Vancouver--Taxi?
- 19 Boston to Cabot Trail for foliage
- 20 Happy Canada Day
- 21 Calgary plus Canada Rockies- Advice
- 22 Across Canada by Train
- 23 Montreal & Quebec City
- 24 Ottawa in December
- 25 Recommended car hire