Heading to Tofino next week following several days in Vancouver. Ferrying to Nanaimo, picking up a rental car then driving across the Island to the Wick Inn. Traveling with my mom and we're both very active--looking for recommendations on must-do outdoor activities and preferred outfitters. We're planning to hike inside the Pacific Rim [best trails? one or two days needed?] and would like some time on the water both paddling and boating/whale watching. Any favorite restaurants would also be much appreciated. Thanks!
Four Days in Tofino, BC
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Is prostitution legal
- 2 Lake Louise/Jasper trip report
- 3 Christmas Day in Quebec City
- 4 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario
- 5 Quebec City trip.report
- 6 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 7 Family holiday in Canada ( winter)..accommodation in Montana and Idaho too!
- 8 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 9 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 10 Quebic City or Montreal
- 11 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 12 ft nelson bc
- 13 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 14 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 15 Happy Thanksgiving!!!
- 16 Niagara Falls October 10-12
- 17 canada in the winter?
- 18 Canada in winter
- 19 10 Day Trip to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick
- 20 Banff - Jasper weekend itinerary October
- 21 HELP revamping Nova Scotia trip due to illness
- 22 Telegraph cove
- 23 trip report rockies
- 24 iPhone in Canada
- 25 Bringing mountain bike on flight to Can Cun.