Heading to Tofino next week following several days in Vancouver. Ferrying to Nanaimo, picking up a rental car then driving across the Island to the Wick Inn. Traveling with my mom and we're both very active--looking for recommendations on must-do outdoor activities and preferred outfitters. We're planning to hike inside the Pacific Rim [best trails? one or two days needed?] and would like some time on the water both paddling and boating/whale watching. Any favorite restaurants would also be much appreciated. Thanks!
Four Days in Tofino, BC
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Arriving Montreal, leaving Albany. Best mode for in between?
- 2 Travelling from Edmonton to Vancouver - via Jasper
- 3 looking 12 passenger van rental vancouver
- 4 Layovers in Toronto and Montreal - Ideas?
- 5 Seeking advice for itinerary Waterton and Glacier National Park
- 6 Fall Quebec/Montreal - best time to go?
- 7 Do Canadians need to take the Liablity Insurance when traveling in Florida?
- 8 Seeking Advice on Banff/Jasper trip Fall 2015
- 9 18 nights in Newfoundland
- 10 Help us see Vancouver island
- 11 Need Help Exploring Best of Vancouver Island Over 4 Days
- 12 Journey series CAD
- 13 Madrid or Montreal
- 14 Help with Kelowna
- 15 Best Scenic Route from Moncton (NB) to Quebec City ??
- 16 9 nights in Nfld
- 17 10 days in The Maritimes
- 18 2 days in Vancouver
- 19 Vancouver
- 20 June trip to: Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper/Via Rail to Vancouver
- 21 Vancouver bike shops and cross Canada what to see
- 22 Imminent travel to Vancouver, Whistler and Calgary. Tips plz!
- 23 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 24 Travelling from Toronto to Quebec City and New Brunswick
- 25 First visit to Montreal, hotel and sightseeing recommendations needed