Im retired and planning a couple months solo in Canadian Rockies (Aug & Sep) with my dog. Photography, sightseeing, hiking (with dog) & camping in Jasper, Lake Louise, Banff etc. Any tips on crossing the border with dog & camper? I read dogs are allowed on most trails in Canadian Parks-any one w/ firsthand experience?
Border crossing with Rottweiler and truck camper/hiking w/dog
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Banff - Jasper weekend itinerary October
- 2 HELP revamping Nova Scotia trip due to illness
- 3 10 Day Trip to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick
- 4 Weather in Quebec City end of October
- 5 sample itinerary for multi-generational family to Canadian Rockies in July
- 6 iPhone in Canada
- 7 Searching for the `Northern Lights`
- 8 Canada in winter
- 9 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 10 Mackenzie/Prince George BC - Safety & Car info needed
- 11 Is Thanksgiving too early for Whistler?
- 12 Northern Lights
- 13 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 14 Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, PEI and Newfoundland in 7-9 days?
- 15 how to search for owls in winter
- 16 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 17 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 18 Relaxing Honeymoon
- 19 What do you think of Boston to Ottawa trip?
- 20 7 Days in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 21 Victoria Dining
- 22 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 23 Are plug adaptors needed?
- 24 Fall Montreal weekend with 11-year-old daughter
- 25 Lake Huron Circle Tour