My husband and I are able to travel somewhat off season and would love to miss the crowds for our Banff/Jasper trip which i am just beginning to plan. I know that July/August is prime time, but if we were to choose between early June or September, which time would be best in terms of scenery and wildlife? I've read many earlier posts and both times seem to be good, but nobody mentioned wildlife. Would be see more traveling spring vs. fall? Also is there a rainy season?
best time to visit banff/jasper?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 season greetings
- 2 Confused about VIA rail options - upper berth, cabin?
- 3 Taxi Stand near Saint Jean Baptiste in Montreal
- 4 December activities for kids in downtown Toronto?
- 5 Toronto: where to stay?
- 6 Alberta????
- 7 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 8 moving from Saskatchewan - choices
- 9 Ottawa and Montreal New Years
- 10 Wifi rental
- 11 Your favorite travel web sites?
- 12 Short term lodging
- 13 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 14 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 15 Vancouver island or Northern West
- 16 Vancouver top restaurant
- 17 Montreal Entertainment
- 18 Heli skiing in March
- 19 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 20 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 21 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 22 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 23 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 24 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 25 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise