We plan on driving the end of June/beginning of July from Baltimore to Niagra Falls, Ontario. We are a family of 4 (kids age 13 and 10) and we would like suggestions on where to stop on the way up to Niagra. We plan on going to Toronto afterwards. After that we are stuck....we want to spend 2 weeks in total and Tobemore, Ontario and Finger Lakes, NY have been recommended. I was hoping to get feedback from others that have taken this trip on places to stop and where our next stop after Toronto should be. We really enjoy the outdoors and hiking. Thanks for any suggestions.
Baltimore, MD to Niagra Falls, CA - need advice on where else to go...
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 season greetings
- 2 Taxi Stand near Saint Jean Baptiste in Montreal
- 3 Confused about VIA rail options - upper berth, cabin?
- 4 December activities for kids in downtown Toronto?
- 5 Toronto: where to stay?
- 6 Alberta????
- 7 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 8 moving from Saskatchewan - choices
- 9 Ottawa and Montreal New Years
- 10 Wifi rental
- 11 Your favorite travel web sites?
- 12 Short term lodging
- 13 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 14 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 15 Vancouver island or Northern West
- 16 Vancouver top restaurant
- 17 Montreal Entertainment
- 18 Heli skiing in March
- 19 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 20 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 21 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 22 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 23 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 24 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 25 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise