my girlfriend and I, (both 18) would like to go on a trip sometime around this year to one of the places listed above. im in italy modelling at the moment and i am so over the cold that i decided to surprise her with this trip when she gets her first break off uni! but anyway, we both have relatively small budgets (uni students) but i dont really know how much money to prepare, seeing as i have never travelled to this part of the world before. we are pretty much looking for pristine beaches, warm clear water and just a relavxing week or two! money is an issue but we can afford to stay in a decent hotel i think. i know i dont know alot haha but this why im asking! any tips would be appreciated. thanks alot guys!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://www.prohealthguides.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/
- 2 http://supplementskings.com/forever-bust/
- 3 2 days post cruise in Sydney
- 4 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 5 New Zealand Honeymoon Itinerary
- 6 Cairns/Port Douglas from Sydney
- 7 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 8 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 9 South Island Trip Planning: Akaroa Tour or Tranzalpine?
- 10 Transiting in Nadi Airport, Fiji
- 11 Scuba trip Great Barrier Reef
- 12 Flights from Ottawa to Sydney to Auckland
- 13 North island New Zealand-help
- 14 Rarotonga
- 15 Australia New Zealand - help with itinerary
- 16 New Zealand SI book ahead??
- 17 South Island trip in Oct.
- 18 transfer services between Sydney Airport and hotels
- 19 What Do you Think of My Itin
- 20 Great Barrier Reef in January/February??
- 21 7 full days itinerary in Melbourne
- 22 Cairns or Melbourne? Trip Feedback
- 23 Overnight Great Ocean Road
- 24 A week in Fiji
- 25 3 weeks New Zealand - Apr 2017