my girlfriend and I, (both 18) would like to go on a trip sometime around this year to one of the places listed above. im in italy modelling at the moment and i am so over the cold that i decided to surprise her with this trip when she gets her first break off uni! but anyway, we both have relatively small budgets (uni students) but i dont really know how much money to prepare, seeing as i have never travelled to this part of the world before. we are pretty much looking for pristine beaches, warm clear water and just a relavxing week or two! money is an issue but we can afford to stay in a decent hotel i think. i know i dont know alot haha but this why im asking! any tips would be appreciated. thanks alot guys!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Buy Quality and fake passport (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 2 Help rounding out AU & NZ itinerary
- 3 Arriving in Queenstown - When to Visit Milford Sound?
- 4 Solo (mostly) coach trip - 45 days itinerary planning
- 5 Rental Car Return and Melbourne
- 6 Prelim itinerary- 12 nights on the North Island
- 7 May/June Wedding on Rarotonga
- 8 Foreign Exchange Programs
- 9 Cairns or Port Douglas
- 10 Planning 20 days in Autralia
- 11 Tonga is a off the beaten track, but a beautiful destination: See my pics!
- 12 Where to Sky Dive and Bungee in NZ
- 13 Solo travel in Australia -- not sure where to go!
- 14 Need Help On French Polynesia Trip in June.
- 15 Itinerary set! Any Fodorites up for meeting up in Australia?
- 16 New Zealand-Trip Report-30 Days North & South Island
- 17 Two day South Coast & Southern Highlands loop - restaurant reccos please.
- 18 Sydney or Melbourne for wine tour?
- 19 2 wks in Oz--Melbourne, GOR, Tas, Pt Douglas, Atherton Tbllnds, pt 2
- 20 Southern Highlands vs Hunter Valley
- 21 New Zealand Trip Planning
- 22 Brisbane Airpot Hotel advice
- 23 Sorting out time in Sydney
- 24 Please help finalize our Tasmania itinerary
- 25 2 wks in Oz--Melbourne, GOR, Tas, Pt Douglas, Atherton Tbllnds, pt 1