my girlfriend and I, (both 18) would like to go on a trip sometime around this year to one of the places listed above. im in italy modelling at the moment and i am so over the cold that i decided to surprise her with this trip when she gets her first break off uni! but anyway, we both have relatively small budgets (uni students) but i dont really know how much money to prepare, seeing as i have never travelled to this part of the world before. we are pretty much looking for pristine beaches, warm clear water and just a relavxing week or two! money is an issue but we can afford to stay in a decent hotel i think. i know i dont know alot haha but this why im asking! any tips would be appreciated. thanks alot guys!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 16 Days NZ Trip
- 2 Planning 2 weeks in Australia (Dec, 2015)
- 3 Advice for 21 Day New Zealand Motorhome
- 4 Phone card/prepaid phone
- 5 9 Hour layover in Sydney, what to do?
- 6 Best route from Launceston to Cradle Mtn and return to Freycinet
- 7 Warrnambool AND Oddball.
- 8 18 days in New Zealand - Advise
- 9 Queenstown/Otango for 72 hours
- 10 February visit to scuba in Great Barrier Reef?
- 11 Vava'u - Tongan Beach Resort - Photoshopped pictures on their website
- 12 Queensland Tips
- 13 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 14 Wineries with accomodations
- 15 Drivers license
- 16 Road trip to Canberra and Sydney
- 17 Sydney & Palm Cove in November
- 18 Two weeks in Australia: 2015 Trip Report
- 19 South Island New Zealand 28 days in a motor home
- 20 If you had 2 months for NZ and Australia
- 21 Need help for Dec.-Jan. Australia trip--Melbourne, Tazzie?, KI?, GBR
- 22 Tahiti vs Moorea vs Bora Bora
- 23 Cell Phone/Data Service for NZ
- 24 Itinerary: Both Islands in 27 days
- 25 New Zealand, South Island, 2 weeks, intinerary help?