my girlfriend and I, (both 18) would like to go on a trip sometime around this year to one of the places listed above. im in italy modelling at the moment and i am so over the cold that i decided to surprise her with this trip when she gets her first break off uni! but anyway, we both have relatively small budgets (uni students) but i dont really know how much money to prepare, seeing as i have never travelled to this part of the world before. we are pretty much looking for pristine beaches, warm clear water and just a relavxing week or two! money is an issue but we can afford to stay in a decent hotel i think. i know i dont know alot haha but this why im asking! any tips would be appreciated. thanks alot guys!
Thailand. Fiji, Vanuatu, Tahiti, or Cook Islands?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zealand: Milford or Routeburn Track? 8 more days
- 2 Airport Customs in Auckland
- 3 Advice needed for South Pacific ports
- 4 "The Serengeti of Tasmania" - Photos from Narawntapu NP and elsewhere in Australia
- 5 Southern Australia Itinerary Advice July 3rd-July 19th
- 6 Second try for Australia Itinerary in October
- 7 Please help with New Zealand Itinerary - 12 days
- 8 NZ Proposed Trip Itinerary (Constructive Suggestions Appreciated!)
- 9 Mammals and avians in SA and NSW
- 10 16 days all over New Zealand
- 11 My Experience Traveling in New Zealand
- 12 When to travel to New Zealand?
- 13 The perfect exotic and romantic location for my girlfriend's 21st?
- 14 Tahiti Honeymoon in November?
- 15 Wash your Boots! A New Zealand Trip Report
- 16 Cairns - boat from Lizard Island
- 17 A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam.
- 18 Adelaide/Kangaroo Island or AliceSprings/Uluru?
- 19 Australia Trip Guidance Needed - Esp GBR
- 20 Best deal on debit/credit/cash cards
- 21 Small group multi-day hiking operators around Queenstown NZ?
- 22 Question about the "Build Up"
- 23 Buy snorkeling fins in Sydney
- 24 Tentative South Island NZ itinerary--what do you think?
- 25 3-1/2 days in Auckland .... Your personal recommendations, please.