my girlfriend and I, (both 18) would like to go on a trip sometime around this year to one of the places listed above. im in italy modelling at the moment and i am so over the cold that i decided to surprise her with this trip when she gets her first break off uni! but anyway, we both have relatively small budgets (uni students) but i dont really know how much money to prepare, seeing as i have never travelled to this part of the world before. we are pretty much looking for pristine beaches, warm clear water and just a relavxing week or two! money is an issue but we can afford to stay in a decent hotel i think. i know i dont know alot haha but this why im asking! any tips would be appreciated. thanks alot guys!
Thailand. Fiji, Vanuatu, Tahiti, or Cook Islands?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Buy Quality medical marijuana,Heroin,actavis, pain killer,
- 2 10 days itinerary
- 3 26 day NZ motorhome itinerary.
- 4 4 weeks in NZ in Feb. 2015
- 5 Planning first trip to Australia - input requested.
- 6 Packing List
- 7 Family trip to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- 8 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 9 Internet access
- 10 12 day Australia Itinerary
- 11 Christchurch or Auckland?
- 12 Books?
- 13 Four Weeks on the South Island. Report
- 14 Choosing a Visa
- 15 Australia & NZ -3 weeks
- 16 One spare day in Darwin
- 17 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 18 Kangaroo Island/port Douglas
- 19 Travel Visa
- 20 Canberra
- 21 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 22 Christmas Day lunch or Dinner in Sydney
- 23 Family Trip to New Zealand: Would love itinerary thoughts!
- 24 Bicycle Traving - What not to do
- 25 5 Australian restaurants make top 100