my girlfriend and I, (both 18) would like to go on a trip sometime around this year to one of the places listed above. im in italy modelling at the moment and i am so over the cold that i decided to surprise her with this trip when she gets her first break off uni! but anyway, we both have relatively small budgets (uni students) but i dont really know how much money to prepare, seeing as i have never travelled to this part of the world before. we are pretty much looking for pristine beaches, warm clear water and just a relavxing week or two! money is an issue but we can afford to stay in a decent hotel i think. i know i dont know alot haha but this why im asking! any tips would be appreciated. thanks alot guys!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 13 Days North & South Island in October (NZ Spring)
- 2 Opinions, pls. AU itin - Take 2
- 3 18 days nz.
- 4 9 days itinerary south and north NZ
- 5 North Island itinerary - does this work?
- 6 Tongariro NP hikes - advise please!
- 7 Present Host Parents
- 8 Hire car in Melbourne
- 9 Help with Australia Itinerary
- 10 Six Days in New Zealand South Island
- 11 Broad Intin for Australia
- 12 New Zealand itinerary advice please
- 13 Fraser Island or Coffs harbour
- 14 Australia help
- 15 New Zealand itinerary advice please
- 16 Which company is better? if we would like to buy a SIM card
- 17 Milford Track vs Jomalhari trek in Bhutan
- 18 Ferry between islands
- 19 A Short Stay in Adelaide City
- 20 28 days to campervan around australia
- 21 9.5 days in New Zealand
- 22 hotel options in Melbourne
- 23 Where can I rent a pocket wifi in NZ?
- 24 South Island Final Itinerary (mostly)
- 25 Port Douglas - Car Hire or not?