my girlfriend and I, (both 18) would like to go on a trip sometime around this year to one of the places listed above. im in italy modelling at the moment and i am so over the cold that i decided to surprise her with this trip when she gets her first break off uni! but anyway, we both have relatively small budgets (uni students) but i dont really know how much money to prepare, seeing as i have never travelled to this part of the world before. we are pretty much looking for pristine beaches, warm clear water and just a relavxing week or two! money is an issue but we can afford to stay in a decent hotel i think. i know i dont know alot haha but this why im asking! any tips would be appreciated. thanks alot guys!
Thailand. Fiji, Vanuatu, Tahiti, or Cook Islands?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 10 days itinerary
- 2 26 day NZ motorhome itinerary.
- 3 4 weeks in NZ in Feb. 2015
- 4 Planning first trip to Australia - input requested.
- 5 Packing List
- 6 Family trip to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- 7 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 8 Internet access
- 9 12 day Australia Itinerary
- 10 Christchurch or Auckland?
- 11 Books?
- 12 Four Weeks on the South Island. Report
- 13 Choosing a Visa
- 14 Australia & NZ -3 weeks
- 15 One spare day in Darwin
- 16 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 17 Kangaroo Island/port Douglas
- 18 Travel Visa
- 19 Canberra
- 20 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 21 Christmas Day lunch or Dinner in Sydney
- 22 Family Trip to New Zealand: Would love itinerary thoughts!
- 23 Bicycle Traving - What not to do
- 24 5 Australian restaurants make top 100
- 25 Kakadu: Cooinda back to Darwin - time for Litchfield?