my girlfriend and I, (both 18) would like to go on a trip sometime around this year to one of the places listed above. im in italy modelling at the moment and i am so over the cold that i decided to surprise her with this trip when she gets her first break off uni! but anyway, we both have relatively small budgets (uni students) but i dont really know how much money to prepare, seeing as i have never travelled to this part of the world before. we are pretty much looking for pristine beaches, warm clear water and just a relavxing week or two! money is an issue but we can afford to stay in a decent hotel i think. i know i dont know alot haha but this why im asking! any tips would be appreciated. thanks alot guys!
Thailand. Fiji, Vanuatu, Tahiti, or Cook Islands?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Please help with New Zealand Itinerary - 12 days
- 2 Adelaide/Kangaroo Island or AliceSprings/Uluru?
- 3 Wash your Boots! A New Zealand Trip Report
- 4 Australia Trip Guidance Needed - Esp GBR
- 5 NZ Proposed Trip Itinerary (Constructive Suggestions Appreciated!)
- 6 Best deal on debit/credit/cash cards
- 7 Small group multi-day hiking operators around Queenstown NZ?
- 8 Question about the "Build Up"
- 9 Buy snorkeling fins in Sydney
- 10 Tentative South Island NZ itinerary--what do you think?
- 11 3-1/2 days in Auckland .... Your personal recommendations, please.
- 12 Tipping
- 13 2 weeks in AUS and destination similar to Port Douglas?
- 14 Clueless Yank ISO Alice guidance
- 15 Songdoc's Photos of Beautiful Tasmania
- 16 auckland connection
- 17 Five weeks in ANZ
- 18 Drive from Alice Springs to Kings Canyon
- 19 Pictures and HD Videos from one week in Palau
- 20 A Good Day Trips Company in New Zealand
- 21 Please critique my plan for 2 weeks in Australia (first trip)
- 22 New Zealand Travel Agencies
- 23 Sydney
- 24 10 Day Itinerary South Island
- 25 Which route to take - to/from Kaikoura