my girlfriend and I, (both 18) would like to go on a trip sometime around this year to one of the places listed above. im in italy modelling at the moment and i am so over the cold that i decided to surprise her with this trip when she gets her first break off uni! but anyway, we both have relatively small budgets (uni students) but i dont really know how much money to prepare, seeing as i have never travelled to this part of the world before. we are pretty much looking for pristine beaches, warm clear water and just a relavxing week or two! money is an issue but we can afford to stay in a decent hotel i think. i know i dont know alot haha but this why im asking! any tips would be appreciated. thanks alot guys!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://megacleanseradvice.com/xalpha-muscle/
- 2 Sydney to Brisbane
- 3 South Island versus North Island NZ
- 4 Is Mid October too late for the wildflowers in Western Australia?
- 5 February Travel
- 6 24 day itinary on both islanxs
- 7 Traveling through East Coast
- 8 NZ November!
- 9 4-hour layover in Melbourne (From LAX to New Zealand)
- 10 New Zealand Sth Island
- 11 Advice for 21 Day New Zealand Motorhome
- 12 Brisbane to Sydney in 4-5 days! Itinerary help!
- 13 Australia in 2 Weeks
- 14 How to allocate time: bora bora, tahit, moorea?
- 15 3 weeks New Zealand - Apr 2017
- 16 AUS/NZ trip planning
- 17 Abel Tasman National Park
- 18 Visiting New Zealand/Australia in April
- 19 its just a post
- 20 Finalizing OZ Itinerary
- 21 New Zealand First Timer
- 22 3 Days in Positano - What Should We Do?
- 23 Kiwi chick hatches, explores
- 24 Awesome NewZealand Trip in Winter 2016
- 25 Group Transportation in Brisbane