my girlfriend and I, (both 18) would like to go on a trip sometime around this year to one of the places listed above. im in italy modelling at the moment and i am so over the cold that i decided to surprise her with this trip when she gets her first break off uni! but anyway, we both have relatively small budgets (uni students) but i dont really know how much money to prepare, seeing as i have never travelled to this part of the world before. we are pretty much looking for pristine beaches, warm clear water and just a relavxing week or two! money is an issue but we can afford to stay in a decent hotel i think. i know i dont know alot haha but this why im asking! any tips would be appreciated. thanks alot guys!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Buy Authentic ID card, DL, SSN, Birth Certs, Passport
- 2 Christmas Day in Sydney
- 3 Maasdam (Holland America) verse Golden Princess
- 4 Kaikoura roads update
- 5 Free Camping
- 6 New Zealand SI and Auckland
- 7 Driving Times South Island New Zealand
- 8 Clever, mischievous keas
- 9 Perth, Margaret River, Albany loop
- 10 New Zealand: Milford and Routeburn Tracks
- 11 NZ South Island Advice - Glaciers or Abel Tasman?
- 12 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!
- 13 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 14 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 2 - Travel Report
- 15 Feedback on my 2 month OZ/NZ itin
- 16 Help with our 14-day NZ Itinerary
- 17 45-ish days Solo NZ Trip Report
- 18 Ohau Point Seal Colony destroyed
- 19 North or South after Perth in rental car?
- 20 Cheap and affordable car hire in port douglas
- 21 14 Day RV from Christchurch
- 22 Whales spotted off Kaikoura first time since quake
- 23 Translation of documents
- 24 SH1 to Kaikoura update
- 25 10 days NZ-crusie or land??