my girlfriend and I, (both 18) would like to go on a trip sometime around this year to one of the places listed above. im in italy modelling at the moment and i am so over the cold that i decided to surprise her with this trip when she gets her first break off uni! but anyway, we both have relatively small budgets (uni students) but i dont really know how much money to prepare, seeing as i have never travelled to this part of the world before. we are pretty much looking for pristine beaches, warm clear water and just a relavxing week or two! money is an issue but we can afford to stay in a decent hotel i think. i know i dont know alot haha but this why im asking! any tips would be appreciated. thanks alot guys!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Drive from Nelson or Christchurch to Queenstown during winter
- 2 Where best to pickup rental car in Sydney to travel to the Blue Mountains?
- 3 Anyone loves Skiing on Hotham?
- 4 Tasmania
- 5 Seeking StopOver Ideas for US to Australia Trip
- 6 Sydney - City Sights Travel Report
- 7 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 8 13 Days North & South Island in October (NZ Spring)
- 9 2016 Rugby internationals - anyone watching?
- 10 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 11 NZ expects 4.5 million tourists per year by 2022
- 12 Help for 6 days based in Queenstown
- 13 Accommodations Brisbane
- 14 Skiing in Australia in July?
- 15 Australia 2017 - Oz Winter or Spring Honeymoon?
- 16 Cairns to Sydney early 2017
- 17 Repositioning cruise
- 18 18 days nz.
- 19 South Island over December-January Holidays
- 20 Australia/New Zealand 3 weeks
- 21 New Zealand - South Island 8 days
- 22 New Zealand ~3 weeks, nature oriented tour?
- 23 Help finding affordable aprking
- 24 NZ Air Sky Couch Seats
- 25 9 days itinerary from Aukland to Queentown