my girlfriend and I, (both 18) would like to go on a trip sometime around this year to one of the places listed above. im in italy modelling at the moment and i am so over the cold that i decided to surprise her with this trip when she gets her first break off uni! but anyway, we both have relatively small budgets (uni students) but i dont really know how much money to prepare, seeing as i have never travelled to this part of the world before. we are pretty much looking for pristine beaches, warm clear water and just a relavxing week or two! money is an issue but we can afford to stay in a decent hotel i think. i know i dont know alot haha but this why im asking! any tips would be appreciated. thanks alot guys!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Help a North American understand winter in New Zealand
- 2 Dec trip - Itinerary planning help and recommendations
- 3 New Zealand Itinerary January/February
- 4 Sydney on New Years Eve: Worth It?
- 5 3 days for trip from Christchurch
- 6 One day in Sydney
- 7 Wash your Boots! A New Zealand Trip Report
- 8 Need help on 2 week itinerary - North Island, winter, with kids (5, 7, 10)
- 9 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 10 Help organizing a Tasmanian road trip
- 11 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary - Sydney & New Zealand (South Island)
- 12 Fiji - Snorkel & Scuba
- 13 9 days in Fiji
- 14 Which Island for a longer stay?
- 15 Great Barrier Reef snorkeling vs Fiji snorkeling for a 2 week honeymoon?
- 16 Auf Wiedersehen Australia
- 17 Australia Itinerary Help In July/August
- 18 Red Centre - how long to stay
- 19 New Zealand/Fiji/Tahiti/Australia oh my
- 20 Physically Disabled Solo Traveler in Sydney, Cairns
- 21 Final leg of trip: SI to NI
- 22 Australia Trip Report: Hayman Island/SCUBA/GBR (part 5)
- 23 New Zealand Trip: Late September/South Island/10 days.
- 24 Dining Solo in Australia's capital cities?
- 25 Sydney - inner west & eastern suburbs - local gems