my girlfriend and I, (both 18) would like to go on a trip sometime around this year to one of the places listed above. im in italy modelling at the moment and i am so over the cold that i decided to surprise her with this trip when she gets her first break off uni! but anyway, we both have relatively small budgets (uni students) but i dont really know how much money to prepare, seeing as i have never travelled to this part of the world before. we are pretty much looking for pristine beaches, warm clear water and just a relavxing week or two! money is an issue but we can afford to stay in a decent hotel i think. i know i dont know alot haha but this why im asking! any tips would be appreciated. thanks alot guys!
Thailand. Fiji, Vanuatu, Tahiti, or Cook Islands?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 18 & 19 year old traveling for two weeks after 7 months in Brisbane
- 2 NZ SI: Picton to Christchurch anywhere worth staying a night?
- 3 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 4 Must See/Dos in New Zealand
- 5 21 day New Zealand Itinerary with Milford Track
- 6 Songdoc - Skippers Canyon
- 7 7 day south island itinerary help, start/end in Queenstown
- 8 Moorea - Villas/House/Condo's
- 9 Songdoc's Tasmanian Honeymoon
- 10 Great Ocean Road Itinerary
- 11 5 week itinerary help
- 12 Beachmere Australias most Unfriendly Town
- 13 Help with Australia/ New Zealand plan!
- 14 New Zealand Trip - Solicit suggestions
- 15 Margaret River, One Bite at a Time
- 16 New Zealand (South Island) 10 Day Itinerary - Need Advice Please
- 17 Ideas for holidays in Australia in January/February
- 18 This special community - Fodorville
- 19 New Zealand -help with itinerary
- 20 Traveling to Hawaii
- 21 Great food/local favorites
- 22 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 23 Sydney
- 24 5 min survey marketing assignment Palau
- 25 Perth, Australia sets new world record for Krispy Kreme sales