my girlfriend and I, (both 18) would like to go on a trip sometime around this year to one of the places listed above. im in italy modelling at the moment and i am so over the cold that i decided to surprise her with this trip when she gets her first break off uni! but anyway, we both have relatively small budgets (uni students) but i dont really know how much money to prepare, seeing as i have never travelled to this part of the world before. we are pretty much looking for pristine beaches, warm clear water and just a relavxing week or two! money is an issue but we can afford to stay in a decent hotel i think. i know i dont know alot haha but this why im asking! any tips would be appreciated. thanks alot guys!
Thailand. Fiji, Vanuatu, Tahiti, or Cook Islands?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Extra time in Melbourne
- 2 baruntse expedition
- 3 Anyone ever stayed at the Lighthouse Cottages on Kangaroo Island?
- 4 Perth Hotels
- 5 Is this overkill for Fiordland / The Sounds?
- 6 Christchurch or Akaroa?
- 7 Is Jetstar really that bad?
- 8 Need help for Dec.-Jan. Australia trip--Melbourne, Tazzie?, KI?, GBR
- 9 Sydney taxi driver-USD or credit card
- 10 Europcar car rental scam - follow-up and solution
- 11 Where to stop for lunch on way to Blue Mountains
- 12 Kangaroo island
- 13 Kangaroo Island - need sanity check and inputs
- 14 REX AIRLINES-from Adelaide to Kangaroo Island
- 15 Help organizing a Tasmanian road trip
- 16 No Snakes, No Worries: A Summer Trip to New Zealand
- 17 Whitsundays Rainforest survival tour
- 18 New Zealand Trip: Late September/South Island/10 days.
- 19 Sculptures by the Sea 2015, Cottesloe Beach
- 20 Photobook from trip to New Zealand
- 21 Best Island accessible from Port Denarau - 1 night
- 22 6 days and 5 nights in Fiji - recommended itinerary?
- 23 When to visit Great Barrier Reef
- 24 Does Anyone Visit Papua New Guinea
- 25 Wash your Boots! A New Zealand Trip Report