I was wondering what areas people recommend staying in during our visit to Sydney. My friends and I would rather stay closer to nightlife (bars, restaurants, clubs) and travel/take the train or ferry during the day to visit tourist attractions. We're in our 20's but its a bunch of girls so we prefer to travel less at night. We were considering the Holiday Inn in Potts Point but I'm not too sure if this is a good location?
Also, are Ubers used often or cabs?
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 installations YAHOO MaIL Tech support num...1888 482 3831
- 2 Tour Companies Australia and New Zealand
- 3 Potts point OR CBD in Sydney
- 4 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 5 Oz air carrier recommendation
- 6 4 hour transit in Sydney
- 7 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 8 First time in NZ. Need advice on Dec trip itinerary pls.
- 9 14 day South NZ Trip
- 10 6 days Queenstown (NZ) itineary suggestion????
- 11 GOR & Otway zipline together
- 12 Aurora dazzles Kiwis
- 13 One-day hike in Milford area
- 14 Gold Coast - places to visit and stay
- 15 Best national park around Sydney
- 16 1 night stay around GOR
- 17 7 days in New Zealand
- 18 NZ: Northland & Bay of Islands 10 days
- 19 NZ repeat visitors
- 20 Looking for tour for 30 something's
- 21 South Island Suggestions
- 22 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 23 Fairly easy cycling on the South Island
- 24 Trip to Bora Bora Australia in January
- 25 Challenges of readying Christchurch-Kaikoura-Picton road by Xmas