I'm planning a scuba trip and am curious about the Solomon Islands. I enjoy dives into areas that provide natural as well as man-made (ie shipwrecks) beauties. Do the Solomon Islands provide a healthy supply of such enjoyments?
Solomon Islands help
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Hey, Bokhara2 and cathies, need restaurant recommendations
- 2 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 3 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 4 Marlborough Sounds???
- 5 Tasmania Itinerary Question
- 6 New Zealand itinerary help
- 7 Yarra Valley Wineries
- 8 Fireworks Festival - A "MUST DO"
- 9 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 10 Katoomba vs. Leura vs ... ????
- 11 Song doc - one for you
- 12 North Island - 5 days - Wellington - Auckland
- 13 Jet Star?
- 14 Aussie Trip Report: No cities, no worries
- 15 Melbourne, Adelaide, Tasmania in which order?
- 16 Air New Zealand & Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 17 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 18 New Zealand South Island Itinerary
- 19 Itinerary Planning
- 20 8 Day South Island Itinerary in Oct
- 21 NZ Itinerary from Christchurch to Queenstown in 8 days
- 22 Suggestions/ Tips request for 15 Days trip to South Island New Zealand
- 23 NZ South Island Plan
- 24 Tahiti, Cooks Islands or Fiji 20th Anniversary trip
- 25 Campervan help please!