I'm planning a scuba trip and am curious about the Solomon Islands. I enjoy dives into areas that provide natural as well as man-made (ie shipwrecks) beauties. Do the Solomon Islands provide a healthy supply of such enjoyments?
Solomon Islands help
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Melbourne Itinery - GOR/Mornington/Philips Island
- 2 Sydney
- 3 Craig and Jeane Visit Sydney and the Blue Mountains - September 2014
- 4 Tasmania Itinerary Question
- 5 Globus
- 6 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 7 Melbourne, Adelaide, Tasmania in which order?
- 8 Best phone to use in US and Canada
- 9 Queenstown to Christchurch - Car Hire (P plates)
- 10 A Quick trip to NSW's Central West - an old brown dog, a grapefruit & a
- 11 Blue Mountains Australia
- 12 NEW ZEALAND
- 13 Byron Bay Surf Festival
- 14 New Zealand Marlborough wine country tour
- 15 Canberra Weekend - Art, Table 11 at the Pork Barrel Cafe & 'roo at the Ruby
- 16 Penguins in Bicheno or Phillip Island?
- 17 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 18 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 19 Sydney-which pass to buy?
- 20 Initial Planning for NZ trip
- 21 Honeymooning in Australia and NZ
- 22 Itinerary Planning
- 23 New Zealand South Island Itinerary
- 24 Air New Zealand & Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 25 Marlborough Sounds???