I am currently holidaying in South Australia and looking for a 'flying experience' in the Fleurieu peninsula/ Kangaroo Island area - ideally in a 4-seater (Cesna/ PA28 - or similar).
If you are an Adelaide/SA expert and can point me to local Flying Clubs in the area, I'd be eternally grateful
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 9 days itinerary from Aukland to Queentown
- 2 http://getmenshealth.com/ripped-testo/
- 3 Melbourne--in the summer is air conditioning a must ?
- 4 9 days itinerary south and north NZ
- 5 Opinions, pls. AU itin - Take 2
- 6 Hire car in Melbourne
- 7 Help with Australia Itinerary
- 8 Help finding affordable aprking
- 9 NZ in December with 2 kids 9 and 7
- 10 18 days nz.
- 11 13 Days North & South Island in October (NZ Spring)
- 12 North Island itinerary - does this work?
- 13 Tongariro NP hikes - advise please!
- 14 Present Host Parents
- 15 Six Days in New Zealand South Island
- 16 Broad Intin for Australia
- 17 New Zealand itinerary advice please
- 18 Fraser Island or Coffs harbour
- 19 Australia help
- 20 New Zealand itinerary advice please
- 21 Which company is better? if we would like to buy a SIM card
- 22 Milford Track vs Jomalhari trek in Bhutan
- 23 Ferry between islands
- 24 A Short Stay in Adelaide City
- 25 28 days to campervan around australia