I am currently holidaying in South Australia and looking for a 'flying experience' in the Fleurieu peninsula/ Kangaroo Island area - ideally in a 4-seater (Cesna/ PA28 - or similar).
If you are an Adelaide/SA expert and can point me to local Flying Clubs in the area, I'd be eternally grateful
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Suggestions for 3 weeks
- 2 Western Australia (Denmark and New Norcia)
- 3 Australia and New Zealand Oct/Nov 2017
- 4 The whisky trail.
- 5 Another itinerary question
- 6 Australia Itinerary
- 7 Bali, Fiji, Bora Bora, Maldives? Which is better?
- 8 Family trip report: Tahiti, Huahine, Bora Bora and Moorea
- 9 1 day scenic tour from Gold coast
- 10 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 11 Help with New Zealand Itinerary
- 12 Mucky, Smchrissy, Margo, Alan -I've lost the New Years Eve thread
- 13 Is this a good time to talk about the Lions' tour?
- 14 help with intinerary please!
- 15 Early Planning to the South Pacific
- 16 Ahe to Manihi or v.v.
- 17 early planning for NZ South Island trip - please provide feedback
- 18 Quaint
- 19 Milford Sound Coach/Cruise/Fly Options
- 20 North and South Island itinerary feedback
- 21 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 22 Western Australia + Where?
- 23 Port Douglas/Cairns
- 24 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 25 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?