I'll have 3-4 days to get away from Christchurch in mid-October and want to do some hiking and mountain photography. Trying to decide between Mt Cook NP or Arthur's Pass NP. I like Arthur's Pass because it's pretty close to CHC, but I also heard it can be quite rainy up there especially at that time of year. Would I do better at Mt Cook for weather, or much the same?
Which choice would give more opportunities for great mountain vistas driving to and hiking around, or both great?
Thanks for your feedback, first visit to NZ.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 여신 ▣ 홈피:≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 New Zealand with teenagers
- 3 New Zealand Itinerary Revised...Advice Please!
- 4 Australia Itinerary
- 5 Another itinerary question
- 6 Suggestions for 3 weeks
- 7 The whisky trail.
- 8 Western Australia (Denmark and New Norcia)
- 9 Australia and New Zealand Oct/Nov 2017
- 10 Bali, Fiji, Bora Bora, Maldives? Which is better?
- 11 Family trip report: Tahiti, Huahine, Bora Bora and Moorea
- 12 1 day scenic tour from Gold coast
- 13 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 14 Help with New Zealand Itinerary
- 15 Mucky, Smchrissy, Margo, Alan -I've lost the New Years Eve thread
- 16 Is this a good time to talk about the Lions' tour?
- 17 help with intinerary please!
- 18 Early Planning to the South Pacific
- 19 Ahe to Manihi or v.v.
- 20 early planning for NZ South Island trip - please provide feedback
- 21 Quaint
- 22 Milford Sound Coach/Cruise/Fly Options
- 23 North and South Island itinerary feedback
- 24 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 25 Western Australia + Where?