My trip to Australia

Old Sep 17th, 2015, 12:28 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My trip to Australia

I decided to share my traveling experience with the world =) For the last few years I have visited a lot of countries, but I have always wanted to go to far and attractive Australia, so last month I finally made my trip. I spent there 1,5 months and traveled to four states, but unfortunately I could not explore all of them. For example, I did not visit Alice Springs, where I wanted to get so much after reading Bruce Chatwin. However, I did visit a lot of wonderful places!

I started with Sydney and then spent several days at Katoomba in the Blue Mountains.
After that I visited Melbourne and the Great Ocean Road, Brisbane, a small village 150 kilometers away, and finally Darwin.

Melbourne won my heart! It is a city that I really want to go back to. I communicated with a lot of local people and they seemed open, genuinely helpful and friendly. When I was traveling I preferred to save money on transport, tour guides (http://2polyglot.com) tickets or place to live but not on my impressions and experience. So I lived in a hostel and walked a lot every day, but it did not stop me from getting real pleasure. This trip was unforgettable and I do recommend anyone who is going to Australia to visit this beautiful country, its marvelous nature and landscapes and get to know to the local culture!