We are heading to WA in October. Unfortunately due to time constraints we have just 1 day in Margaret River i.e. we drive there from Perth early morning, explore, stay the night and leave by early afternoon the next day. I know this is doing injustice to the region but I decided that it is better to visit even briefly than not visit at all.
We have a child with us, so it is not just about the wineries. Hoping to do some bit of nature, anything fun for a 11 yr old and perhaps 2-3 wineries. Please help me put together such an itinerary.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Kech YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:844:669:7811 Tec*h SUPPORT CARE
- 2 FP +/- NZ 14 day trip
- 3 North and South Island itinerary feedback
- 4 Blue Mountains - Travel Report
- 5 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?
- 6 East coast australia itinerary - feedback please!
- 7 2 days in Auckland
- 8 Haast Village stay advice needed
- 9 New Zealand rough itinerary (wheelchair accessible)
- 10 Surprises in Australia
- 11 Help me understand how going through customs works!
- 12 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 13 Would love your feedback on possible N.Z. itinerary
- 14 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 15 GBR - help me plan a perfect trip!
- 16 "Aerial New Zealand"
- 17 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 18 South Australia in 2 weeks
- 19 5 nights in Sydney
- 20 New Zealand Itinerary Questions
- 21 Best places to travel in Australia
- 22 Auckland Airport to Auckland City
- 23 16 Days on the South Island
- 24 Cook Islands for families
- 25 B&B in NZ