Am planning my first trip to New Zealand, from 6-16 Sept, starting with North Island. All explore South Island in another trip.
Haven't fixed my itinerary yet; a visit to Hobbiton is definitely in. Can you advise me what the weather is like during this time?
Has anyone visited North Island in Sept last year and can you share some pictures?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Awesome NewZealand Trip in Winter 2016
- 2 Auto Rental - Excess Insurance
- 3 New Zealnd 17 days--North to Top of the South Itinerary
- 4 Few days in NZ, what to do
- 5 NSW drive holiday in January
- 6 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 7 3 1/2 weeks in New Zealand
- 8 Choosing Tasmania or Perth/ Margaret River
- 9 a month in Australia help please
- 10 AUSTRALIA
- 11 Winter tragedy on the Routeburn Track (NZ)
- 12 Help me choose among these Sydney hotels, please
- 13 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 14 Help us extend our Dec. Heron Island Tip
- 15 Planning an Australia trip, not sure where to begin
- 16 New Zealand and/or Australia - Nature sites, day bus tours?
- 17 6 Days South Island Help
- 18 Zipping through New Zealand with a Fiji Finish
- 19 2 days in Auckland. what to do
- 20 Visiting New Zealand/Australia in April
- 21 Connection Time at Sydney Airport
- 22 Choose a destiation - Oceania Island(s) for 10 day trip
- 23 Cairns/Port Douglas from Sydney
- 24 Snorkeling in Whitsundays
- 25 New Zealand Itinerary