Am planning my first trip to New Zealand, from 6-16 Sept, starting with North Island. All explore South Island in another trip.
Haven't fixed my itinerary yet; a visit to Hobbiton is definitely in. Can you advise me what the weather is like during this time?
Has anyone visited North Island in Sept last year and can you share some pictures?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Present Host Parents
- 2 Tongariro NP hikes - advise please!
- 3 9 days itinerary south and north NZ
- 4 North Island itinerary - does this work?
- 5 Hire car in Melbourne
- 6 Help with Australia Itinerary
- 7 Six Days in New Zealand South Island
- 8 Broad Intin for Australia
- 9 New Zealand itinerary advice please
- 10 Fraser Island or Coffs harbour
- 11 Australia help
- 12 New Zealand itinerary advice please
- 13 13 Days North & South Island in October (NZ Spring)
- 14 Which company is better? if we would like to buy a SIM card
- 15 Milford Track vs Jomalhari trek in Bhutan
- 16 Ferry between islands
- 17 A Short Stay in Adelaide City
- 18 28 days to campervan around australia
- 19 9.5 days in New Zealand
- 20 hotel options in Melbourne
- 21 Where can I rent a pocket wifi in NZ?
- 22 South Island Final Itinerary (mostly)
- 23 Port Douglas - Car Hire or not?
- 24 Southern Highlands vs Hunter Valley
- 25 3 days itinerary for Melbourne- Suggestions required