Am planning my first trip to New Zealand, from 6-16 Sept, starting with North Island. All explore South Island in another trip.
Haven't fixed my itinerary yet; a visit to Hobbiton is definitely in. Can you advise me what the weather is like during this time?
Has anyone visited North Island in Sept last year and can you share some pictures?
Is Sept a good month to visit North Island NZ?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Paging Cathies
- 2 Limestone Coast, South Australia - ideas needed
- 3 14 day honeymoon in NZ. Itinerary help please
- 4 Ferry to Manly Beach
- 5 Cairns itinerary - inputs needed
- 6 Currency in Australia and New Zealand
- 7 5 days in Tasmania
- 8 Recommended transportation for the Blue Mountains
- 9 Help
- 10 10 days in NZ itinerary
- 11 Changing terminals Sydney Airport
- 12 Byron Bay or ...
- 13 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 14 Weather in the Blue Mountains - mid September
- 15 Dec 2014 family trip-need help with itinerary
- 16 Go into the wild.. Go inland Australia
- 17 How many days needed in Sydney?
- 18 NZ vs Aust
- 19 Reasonable rental accommodation Sydney or surrounds!!
- 20 Playing Marbles with the Devil - AKA 2 weeks in the Northern Territory
- 21 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand.
- 22 Recommendations for travel on the Great Ocean Road
- 23 Joe Tro's Australia/LA trip report
- 24 August week end in Auckland
- 25 28 days to campervan around australia