Am planning my first trip to New Zealand, from 6-16 Sept, starting with North Island. All explore South Island in another trip.
Haven't fixed my itinerary yet; a visit to Hobbiton is definitely in. Can you advise me what the weather is like during this time?
Has anyone visited North Island in Sept last year and can you share some pictures?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 NZ S Island itinerary help please!
- 2 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 3 Question on Driving from Sydney to Blue Mts
- 4 Amazing New Zealand - Trip Report
- 5 Stopover Toronto- Perth
- 6 Domestic flights in Australia? when?
- 7 Australia/New Zealand 3 weeks
- 8 New Zeaaland
- 9 9.5 days in New Zealand
- 10 Bay of Islands vs Marlborough Sound
- 11 Tasmania Itinerary
- 12 Tasmania, Melbourne, and the Great Ocean Road--November/December 2015
- 13 Scuba trip Great Barrier Reef
- 14 January-March When to visit NZ
- 15 Hikes in New Zealand
- 16 New Zealand Itinerary Help
- 17 Tiger Air and Baggage Fees
- 18 Nervous American driving in AU
- 19 Milford Sound day trip sounds like too long a day!
- 20 A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam.
- 21 HELP! New Zealand 2weeks July with baby (and pregnant)
- 22 New Zealand on our own?
- 23 2nd year visa extentiom
- 24 Sydney places to stay
- 25 Sydney in March