Am planning my first trip to New Zealand, from 6-16 Sept, starting with North Island. All explore South Island in another trip.
Haven't fixed my itinerary yet; a visit to Hobbiton is definitely in. Can you advise me what the weather is like during this time?
Has anyone visited North Island in Sept last year and can you share some pictures?
Is Sept a good month to visit North Island NZ?
- 1 Here goes - 1st attempt at a NZ 17 night itinerary.
- 2 First visit to New Zealand and (possibly) Australia
- 3 Overnight on Hong Kong/Australia trip
- 4 16 days all over New Zealand
- 5 7-14 days in Australia in August
- 6 NZ - Trip of a lifetime. Help!
- 7 Sydney real estate and cost of living
- 8 From Ramana kumar 569
- 9 So much to do, so little time. A long weekend in Margaret River
- 10 Planning Stages of Trip To Fiji and Australia
- 11 Australia & New Zealand tour companies
- 12 Calmest part of GBR
- 13 Port Douglas vs. Airlie Beach
- 14 Tahiti - April 2013
- 15 Addicted to New Zealand - Trip Report
- 16 Rotorua Price List, Free Stuff and some other thoughts
- 17 Songdoc's Aussie Pix!!!
- 18 honeymoon in october
- 19 Kangaroos, Koalas, & Kookaburras, Oh, My: A Songdoc Aussie Trip Report
- 20 Need a car on Aitutaki?
- 21 Tahiti
- 22 travelling around oceania islands
- 23 November 2013 East Coast & Tasmania
- 24 Work Abroad
- 25 Fiji hotel - book in advance or just rock up? How do you get the best price?