Planning my first trip to Australia with my wife and 2 kids, age 14 and 9 from June 7 to June 29.
We love the beach, outdoors, rainforests, national parks, bit of the city life and shopping too, don't like too cold weather, don't enjoy driving.
Can you help me draw up a 22 day Australian itinerary with 4 places to visit with the above activities where we can spend 5 -6 days each.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 daud: Tec*h SUPP0RT canon printer CONTACT 1:8OO:681:72O8 canon 24*7
- 2 5 days trip in South Island
- 3 Oct - 30 Day Trip to Australia & New Zealand
- 4 14 day South NZ Trip
- 5 NZ's Yellow Eyed Penguins Face Extinction on the Mainland
- 6 North Island Itinerary Help
- 7 Visa for Australia
- 8 Gold Coast -whale watching
- 9 Hotel Sydney
- 10 Transportation advice needed
- 11 Need advice on Blue Mountain trip
- 12 Sydney Harbor Marriott
- 13 Three days in Cairns
- 14 Best Priced Tour for Sydney Harbor Bridge Blue Mountain & Hunter Valley
- 15 Gold coast for 6 days in July
- 16 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 17 Tasmania - looking for bird watching guide for day trips
- 18 itinerary for one month in Australia with a kid
- 19 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 20 Air Tahiti Baggage Allowance
- 21 Potts point OR CBD in Sydney
- 22 NZ DoC hut fees to rise in some cases
- 23 Favorite activities in Moorea, Bora Bora?
- 24 Trip report: Ultimate 3-week Australia itinerary
- 25 Blue mountain or Pacific Ocean drive