I would like to plan my honeymoon in February 2014 to Australia. We would like to have privacy, white sandy beaches with turquoise waters, nightlife and shopping to sum it all.
I have thought of a few places like Great Barrier Reef, Noosa and Whitesundays. Also can include Sydney for the city and shopping.
We would be there for almost 16-17 days from 11th February '14
Look forwrd to your suggestions.
AUSTRALIA Honeymoon February 2014
- 1 17 days in NZ - NI and SI - Would like feedback on finalizing itinerary
- 2 Toucan2 in Sydney December 31--mini GTG anyone?
- 3 16 days all over New Zealand
- 4 Songdoc's "Mini" NZ Trip Report: Auckland, Wellington & Abel Tasman
- 5 Sydney/GBR/Cairns
- 6 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 7 Interesting women's clothes shops in Sydney?
- 8 Heading to Australia!
- 9 Alices Springs and uluru tour
- 10 New Zealand Accommodation Recommendations Needed
- 11 South Island Itinerary
- 12 Franz Josef Glacier in December - Weather and Packing
- 13 A quick jaunt to WASHINGTON DC, CHICAGO, MOOREA FRENCH POLYNESIA - Oct 2013
- 14 Trip Report: Milford and Routeburn Tracks Nov 2010
- 15 Having trouble with 17 day itinerary in Australia especially Melbourne area
- 16 Information on Transit Visa in Australia
- 17 NZ Winter 2013 (July) Trip Report - 20 days SI & NI
- 18 victoria in march
- 19 3 months in Australia and New Zealand
- 20 Victoria with kids
- 21 Puffing billy day trip from Melbourne
- 22 Egyptian Clay Bowl
- 23 Australia for 4 weeks
- 24 Fiji Luxury Resorts
- 25 Cruise New Zealand