I would like to plan my honeymoon in February 2014 to Australia. We would like to have privacy, white sandy beaches with turquoise waters, nightlife and shopping to sum it all.
I have thought of a few places like Great Barrier Reef, Noosa and Whitesundays. Also can include Sydney for the city and shopping.
We would be there for almost 16-17 days from 11th February '14
Look forwrd to your suggestions.
AUSTRALIA Honeymoon February 2014
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Tasmania Itinerary Question
- 2 Air New Zealand & Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 3 Sydney
- 4 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 5 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 6 Marlborough Sounds???
- 7 Hey, Bokhara2 and cathies, need restaurant recommendations
- 8 8 Day South Island Itinerary in Oct
- 9 Itinerary Planning
- 10 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 11 New Zealand itinerary help
- 12 Yarra Valley Wineries
- 13 Fireworks Festival - A "MUST DO"
- 14 Katoomba vs. Leura vs ... ????
- 15 Song doc - one for you
- 16 North Island - 5 days - Wellington - Auckland
- 17 Jet Star?
- 18 Aussie Trip Report: No cities, no worries
- 19 Melbourne, Adelaide, Tasmania in which order?
- 20 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 21 New Zealand South Island Itinerary
- 22 NZ Itinerary from Christchurch to Queenstown in 8 days
- 23 Suggestions/ Tips request for 15 Days trip to South Island New Zealand
- 24 NZ South Island Plan
- 25 Tahiti, Cooks Islands or Fiji 20th Anniversary trip