I will be traveling to Thailand for a month (all of aug) to work at our Bangkok location, will be working weekdays but need advice on things to do in and around Bangkok (day trips are fine). I am s/f so safety is a concern and this is my first trip out there and so I am a little weary. I am mostly interested in good dining, sight seeing and maybe a weekend on the beach. Any advice is helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 헬로우카지노 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 2 메가888카지노 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 3 Annapurna Semi Circuit Trekking|BUDGET TRIP 2017
- 4 New Years in Japan
- 5 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 6 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 7 3 weeks in Japan
- 8 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 9 A first time for everything in Japan
- 10 India Tour Companies
- 11 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 12 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 13 Suggestions for a trip with my daughter
- 14 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 15 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 16 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 17 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?:
- 18 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 19 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 20 Seeing the bats at Khao Yai, Thailand
- 21 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 22 Taj Mahal under construction?
- 23 Vietnam Dong
- 24 First trip to Japan - 3 weeks, summer 2018
- 25 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle
Working out of Bangkok for a month need advice on maximizing weekends