I will be traveling to Thailand for a month (all of aug) to work at our Bangkok location, will be working weekdays but need advice on things to do in and around Bangkok (day trips are fine). I am s/f so safety is a concern and this is my first trip out there and so I am a little weary. I am mostly interested in good dining, sight seeing and maybe a weekend on the beach. Any advice is helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 2 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 3 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 4 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 5 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 6 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 7 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 8 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 9 Rishikesh, India
- 10 India in March and April??
- 11 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 12 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 13 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 14 Tokyo Shopping: Sports Team Tees
- 15 Japan- National Holiday
- 16 Passport
- 17 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 18 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 19 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 20 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 21 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 22 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 23 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 24 Amakusa island help
- 25 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
Working out of Bangkok for a month need advice on maximizing weekends