I will be traveling to Thailand for a month (all of aug) to work at our Bangkok location, will be working weekdays but need advice on things to do in and around Bangkok (day trips are fine). I am s/f so safety is a concern and this is my first trip out there and so I am a little weary. I am mostly interested in good dining, sight seeing and maybe a weekend on the beach. Any advice is helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Patriots vs Falcons
- 2 process for arriving in Narita airport
- 3 Kindly request/need 30 days Thailand+Vietnam itineary advice
- 4 Hotel Chang Mai
- 5 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 6 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 7 Ankor Wat - sunset , sunrise, itinerary
- 8 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 9 Hotel in Hanoi
- 10 India help needed
- 11 Beach hotel Thailand
- 12 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 13 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 14 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 15 Sim cards and adaptors
- 16 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 17 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 18 Sri Lanka Visa
- 19 Hoi Ann hotel
- 20 Place to stay Hue
- 21 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 22 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 23 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 24 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 25 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
Working out of Bangkok for a month need advice on maximizing weekends