Our daughter is being relocated to HK for work. We will join her over Xmas holiday week and would like to take her somewhere - about Dec 30-Jan 3. Thinking about Angkor Wat, or Northern Vietnam... Do you have highly recommended tour guides/tour company (complete = from arrival to departure) and thoughts about how much we could reasonably do in the allotted time? Many thanks.
Visiting daughter in Hong Kong - where to take her?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 From Ryokan to Buddhist Monastery: Two Weeks in Japan
- 2 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 3 1st time to Southeast Asian January 14 to 31
- 4 Hong Kong Airport Transfer
- 5 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 6 vietnam and laos
- 7 Your favorites in south India & places you'd probably not recommend
- 8 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 9 Thailand during the rainy season, have you been?
- 10 Suggestion for travel memories
- 11 We Did It Our Way--an Unusual 6 Weeks in India & Nepal (long)
- 12 Hanoi driver wanted
- 13 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 14 best time to visit Sri Lanka to avoid rain?
- 15 Factory "outlet" stores in Vietnam?
- 16 Missing Air Asia flight
- 17 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 18 5 nights in Japan.
- 19 Delhi this winter, in pictures!
- 20 2nd location on the beach
- 21 Buying loose sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 22 Help: 24 hours to change decision for award flight BKK-SFO
- 23 Safe to buy Sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 24 Thailand - Food recos
- 25 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker