Our daughter is being relocated to HK for work. We will join her over Xmas holiday week and would like to take her somewhere - about Dec 30-Jan 3. Thinking about Angkor Wat, or Northern Vietnam... Do you have highly recommended tour guides/tour company (complete = from arrival to departure) and thoughts about how much we could reasonably do in the allotted time? Many thanks.
Visiting daughter in Hong Kong - where to take her?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 What are the best near places to tour from Panchalingeswar in Odisha
- 2 Fly into Osaka instead of Tokyo for Koyosan to Nikko trip?
- 3 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 4 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 5 Thailand Flights-Bangkok to Phuket
- 6 TRIP REPORT: Bangkok, Angkor, PhiPhi (2 weeks in rainy season)
- 7 help with itinerary!
- 8 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 9 Having doubts with China
- 10 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 11 Christmas Time in India
- 12 Next step - drive or be driven - Mae Hong Son loop
- 13 Travelling Plan to Ooty from Bangalore By Train India
- 14 Estimating hours on road - Samcheok to Gyeongju to Daejeon in one day?
- 15 Japiur - 2 days - hotel, restaurant, shopping recommendations needed!
- 16 Myanmar podcast
- 17 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 18 Chiang Mai, Thailand airport departure tax
- 19 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 20 Burma with a toddler
- 21 .INDONESIA, ETC...great new book!
- 22 Where have you be able to find your small denomination pristine currency?
- 23 I have 6 nights end of Nov Beg of December - ImTHINKING.....
- 24 Bali wedding in villa
- 25 beaches in Thailand