Our daughter is being relocated to HK for work. We will join her over Xmas holiday week and would like to take her somewhere - about Dec 30-Jan 3. Thinking about Angkor Wat, or Northern Vietnam... Do you have highly recommended tour guides/tour company (complete = from arrival to departure) and thoughts about how much we could reasonably do in the allotted time? Many thanks.
Visiting daughter in Hong Kong - where to take her?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 2 Castle & King
- 3 Shoe/sock étiquette for temple viewing
- 4 Tourism Industry
- 5 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 6 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 7 200cc UTV for teenagers
- 8 Independent female traveller
- 9 One week in India
- 10 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 11 Travel Within -- The Art of Living International Center, Bangalore
- 12 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 13 Itinerary for Second Visit to Japan
- 14 End of March - Seeking a fabulous ryokan relatively near Tokyo for 2 nights
- 15 North Vietnam Again!
- 16 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 17 Bangkok airport taxi options
- 18 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 19 Complex Travel Group - Doable? Safe?
- 20 Smeagol and Muffin in Sri Lanka ( and a quick stop in Dubai)
- 21 6 nights at Bahdhavgahr, or split between Bandhavgarg and Kanha?
- 22 Where to stay for 2-3 nights between Tsumago and Hakone April 2015
- 23 Borneo or Sri Lanka for vacation?
- 24 reviews wanted for Sinorama tour company
- 25 We Recommend Our Guides! Saigon, Hanoi, Phnom Penh, Angkor