Thanks for the advise you've been providing so far - This forum rocks.
So, a bit of info first:
My GF and I are spending 3 months travelling SE Asia.
NOVEMBER: Landing in Thailand (Bangkok) doing a bit of travelling about Thailand first.
Then we hope to visit Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam, with the hope of being back to Thailand for Christmas (So let's say Dec 23rd)
We then intend to spend the rest of the time back in Thailand until our departure home on Feb 8th 2012
Now, assume we want as much paper-work done beforehand, and don't mind having to pay a little premium to do so
What would be the best type of Visa for Thailand? Remembering that we'll be entering Thailand (Nov 8th), leaving Thailand for Laos/Cambodia/Vietnam, and then returning into Thailand until Feb 8th 2012 (a grand total of 3 months)
We had initially intended to cross borders over land, but, with Vietnam for example, we would have to send our Passports to the UK (We live in Ireland) to be stamped beforehand. I was told this can be avoided by flying into Vietnam instead, pre-paying online and just getting a temp visa in the airport.
Laos/Cambodia - no clue where to start here.
Remember that between Laos/Vietnam/Cambodia it will only be a grand total of about 6 weeks, so pretty short-term
Any help on where to start with visa's for all 4 countries would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 2 India in March and April??
- 3 Should I? Solo, male, 52yo, deliberating
- 4 3 Weeks In Bali & Gili Islands HELP
- 5 Jan-March: TH, HK, JP?
- 6 Need Feedback on Safety and Things to Do for Traveling to Maldives
- 7 maldives safe for woman traveling alone?
- 8 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 9 Chilli Crab - Singapore
- 10 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 11 a month in india
- 12 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 13 India Safari 2017
- 14 Datong in Winter
- 15 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 16 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 17 Places to Buy Japanese Whisky - Kyoto and Tokyo
- 18 haneda hotel
- 19 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 20 Rishikesh, India
- 21 Southeast Asia - 15 Nights Itinerary
- 22 3 days around Krabi - Best Beach to stay?
- 23 Japan-best mobile wifi router?
- 24 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 25 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
Visa's for 3 months Travelling: Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam