Thanks for the advise you've been providing so far - This forum rocks.
So, a bit of info first:
My GF and I are spending 3 months travelling SE Asia.
NOVEMBER: Landing in Thailand (Bangkok) doing a bit of travelling about Thailand first.
Then we hope to visit Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam, with the hope of being back to Thailand for Christmas (So let's say Dec 23rd)
We then intend to spend the rest of the time back in Thailand until our departure home on Feb 8th 2012
Now, assume we want as much paper-work done beforehand, and don't mind having to pay a little premium to do so
What would be the best type of Visa for Thailand? Remembering that we'll be entering Thailand (Nov 8th), leaving Thailand for Laos/Cambodia/Vietnam, and then returning into Thailand until Feb 8th 2012 (a grand total of 3 months)
We had initially intended to cross borders over land, but, with Vietnam for example, we would have to send our Passports to the UK (We live in Ireland) to be stamped beforehand. I was told this can be avoided by flying into Vietnam instead, pre-paying online and just getting a temp visa in the airport.
Laos/Cambodia - no clue where to start here.
Remember that between Laos/Vietnam/Cambodia it will only be a grand total of about 6 weeks, so pretty short-term
Any help on where to start with visa's for all 4 countries would be greatly appreciated
Visa's for 3 months Travelling: Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 2 6 full days in Yagoon
- 3 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 4 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 5 Malaysian honeymoon
- 6 itinerary sri lanka please help
- 7 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 8 Myanmar itinerary help
- 9 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 10 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 11 Hotel suggestions Haeundae beach area Busan
- 12 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 13 Amphawa Floating Market
- 14 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 15 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 16 Looking for a good travel agent to plan Vietnam Laos and ?? Travel
- 17 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 18 Burma? Laos? Cambodia? Vietnam? - I need some help!
- 19 Internal flights in Thailand - buy ASAP or no big deal to wait?
- 20 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 21 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 22 Krabi island tours
- 23 Phuket/ Krabi Trip
- 24 Mao Lak and Kata/Karon/Surin or Krabi and Kata/Karon/Surin?
- 25 Kyushu Trip May 2013