My sister and I are planning on travelling to India together from around the 3rd of Jan til the 1st of Feb and I was wondering if someone could help!
I have been to India before for business, but I only went to Bangalore, Mysore, Delhi and Agra. I am wanting to go to Delhi & Agra again (because my sister hasn't been and I liked it). Kind of have 2 rough ideas at the moment.
Delhi - Agra - Bharatpur - Jaipur - Pushkar - Jaisalmer - Jodhpur - Udaipur - Ratlam - Ajanta/Ellora - Mumbai - Aurangabad - Hyderabad - Kolkata - Varanasi - Delhi.
Kolkata - Varanasi - Khajuraho - Agra - Jaipur - Delhi - Bikaner - Jaislamer - Jodhpur - Pushkar - Udaipur - Ratlam - Mandu - Ajanta - Mumbai. Then from there either go to Aurangabad - Hyderabad - Kolkata OR Goa - Hampi - Hyderabad - Kolkata.
Obviously these are very rough ideas, I'm hoping people will give me suggestions as to what should be cut, added, how long to stay in these areas or even just some suggestions for things to do.
Travelling to India - Itinerary help
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 2 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 3 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 4 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 5 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 6 Japan Itinerary for May
- 7 South Korea 5 days
- 8 Japan -OAT tour
- 9 Thai island escape
- 10 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 11 Questions on Places to See in Burma
- 12 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 13 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 14 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 15 General question
- 16 Train Travel During Golden Week
- 17 Staying in Hong Kong but want to visit Shenzen
- 18 Purchasing a Nozomi train ticket - Tokyo to Kyoto
- 19 Myanmar (Burma) Trip Report
- 20 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 21 Plans changed: 3 weeks two festivals
- 22 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 23 Bout Phi Phi to Phuket
- 24 Phuket Hotel
- 25 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA