My sister and I are planning on travelling to India together from around the 3rd of Jan til the 1st of Feb and I was wondering if someone could help!
I have been to India before for business, but I only went to Bangalore, Mysore, Delhi and Agra. I am wanting to go to Delhi & Agra again (because my sister hasn't been and I liked it). Kind of have 2 rough ideas at the moment.
Delhi - Agra - Bharatpur - Jaipur - Pushkar - Jaisalmer - Jodhpur - Udaipur - Ratlam - Ajanta/Ellora - Mumbai - Aurangabad - Hyderabad - Kolkata - Varanasi - Delhi.
Kolkata - Varanasi - Khajuraho - Agra - Jaipur - Delhi - Bikaner - Jaislamer - Jodhpur - Pushkar - Udaipur - Ratlam - Mandu - Ajanta - Mumbai. Then from there either go to Aurangabad - Hyderabad - Kolkata OR Goa - Hampi - Hyderabad - Kolkata.
Obviously these are very rough ideas, I'm hoping people will give me suggestions as to what should be cut, added, how long to stay in these areas or even just some suggestions for things to do.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 펀드투자상담사ゃ≫≫≫BNM147.coＭ≪≪≪카지노사이트
- 2 Yangon Birthday Dinner
- 3 Best beaches in Sri Lanka
- 4 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 5 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 6 Eating in India
- 7 Trekking in India
- 8 Vietnam, Laos, Siem Reap, Chiang Rai - ? the right # days/order of travel??
- 9 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 10 What does a Japan Rail Pass really do?
- 11 Hong Kong Layover at Night
- 12 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 13 Sri Lanka plan
- 14 Off the Beaten Path Near Kanazawa?
- 15 Vietnam - September 2015
- 16 A tour operator overwhelmingly mentioned on another site
- 17 Beijing tours -- worth it?
- 18 Cambodia & Vietnam- 2 Weeks with Kids
- 19 Private guide and driver for India
- 20 Hong Kong - help please.
- 21 Help with our time in Mandalay, please
- 22 Where best to stay in Penang
- 23 Hotel in Hanoi
- 24 17-Day Itinerary
- 25 Advice on tour company to Sri Lanka