My sister and I are planning on travelling to India together from around the 3rd of Jan til the 1st of Feb and I was wondering if someone could help!
I have been to India before for business, but I only went to Bangalore, Mysore, Delhi and Agra. I am wanting to go to Delhi & Agra again (because my sister hasn't been and I liked it). Kind of have 2 rough ideas at the moment.
Delhi - Agra - Bharatpur - Jaipur - Pushkar - Jaisalmer - Jodhpur - Udaipur - Ratlam - Ajanta/Ellora - Mumbai - Aurangabad - Hyderabad - Kolkata - Varanasi - Delhi.
Kolkata - Varanasi - Khajuraho - Agra - Jaipur - Delhi - Bikaner - Jaislamer - Jodhpur - Pushkar - Udaipur - Ratlam - Mandu - Ajanta - Mumbai. Then from there either go to Aurangabad - Hyderabad - Kolkata OR Goa - Hampi - Hyderabad - Kolkata.
Obviously these are very rough ideas, I'm hoping people will give me suggestions as to what should be cut, added, how long to stay in these areas or even just some suggestions for things to do.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 2 India itinerary critique please
- 3 Japan Itinerary!
- 4 Magical India
- 5 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 6 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 7 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 8 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 9 Vientiane and ??
- 10 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 11 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 12 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 13 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 14 Himachal Pradesh
- 15 Luggage size China ?
- 16 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 17 Thai Elephants
- 18 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 19 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 20 Sri Lanka in August
- 21 Self-drive in Thailand?
- 22 Japan/Korea/HK
- 23 Need Honeymoon Ideas - Southeast Asia
- 24 12 days in Vietnam Jan/Feb
- 25 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays