Just wondering if anyone has used Tour with Tong and if they would recommend or not. There is a group of 4 of us traveling to Thailand, 2 for the first time and 2 who have been before. After our experience of visiting the tourist areas with a big group, we felt rushed and thought this would be a good opportunity to do things our way!
If anyone has used them then any information would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 2 The most underrated yet surreal places in india
- 3 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 4 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 5 Traffic and Police in India
- 6 New Thai Visa
- 7 New Years in Japan
- 8 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 9 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 10 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 11 3 weeks in Japan
- 12 A first time for everything in Japan
- 13 India Tour Companies
- 14 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 15 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 16 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 17 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 18 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?:
- 19 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 20 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 21 Seeing the bats at Khao Yai, Thailand
- 22 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 23 Taj Mahal under construction?
- 24 Vietnam Dong
- 25 First trip to Japan - 3 weeks, summer 2018