Just wondering if anyone has used Tour with Tong and if they would recommend or not. There is a group of 4 of us traveling to Thailand, 2 for the first time and 2 who have been before. After our experience of visiting the tourist areas with a big group, we felt rushed and thought this would be a good opportunity to do things our way!
If anyone has used them then any information would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 2 Passport
- 3 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 4 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 5 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 6 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 7 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 8 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 9 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 10 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 11 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 12 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 13 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 14 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 15 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 16 Amakusa island help
- 17 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 18 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 19 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 20 Cheapest way to Vietnam, Cambodia or Thailand.
- 21 Japan Itinerary
- 22 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 23 Toddler twin travel in India
- 24 Train vs Taxi from BKK to hotel
- 25 Chinese New Year in Hong Kong