Just wondering if anyone has used Tour with Tong and if they would recommend or not. There is a group of 4 of us traveling to Thailand, 2 for the first time and 2 who have been before. After our experience of visiting the tourist areas with a big group, we felt rushed and thought this would be a good opportunity to do things our way!
If anyone has used them then any information would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 토토 총판 수익 kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017
- 2 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 3 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 4 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 5 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 6 Japan rough itinerary
- 7 One night in Osaka
- 8 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 9 Japan for Foodies
- 10 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 11 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 12 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 13 Singapore weather in August/September
- 14 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 15 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 16 First time going abroad
- 17 Sapporo to Lake Akan
- 18 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 19 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 20 Backpacking on a budget
- 21 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 22 10 Days in Japan- Itinerary Review
- 23 travel to shirakawago from kyoto
- 24 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 25 electric plug