I'm getting married in late February and traveling with my future wife to Thailand for our honeymoon. We will have 12 days on the ground (end of Feb to early March) in Thailand and I want to of course maximize our time and romance there.
I'm not really sure where to start - we are active and enjoy hiking, animals, history, new foods, country culture and nature; but also the big city culture as well as the beach. I think we could probably do three places during our time there but would love a sanity check on that. I'm looking for suggestions on regions, itinerary/order of the trip, and activities in each area.
I'm going to say that our average budget/night will be $200 but we are absolutely down to have some cheaper places to stay on certain parts of the trip and splurge with more expensive accommodations on others. Enjoying some luxury (nice accommodations/meals) during a portion of the trip is a priority. Flying between regions is fine.
I appreciate any comments or suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Pure Force X Testosterone Boosting Formula
- 2 Traffic and Police in India
- 3 Serendipity Srilanka
- 4 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 5 New Thai Visa
- 6 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 7 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 8 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 9 New Years in Japan
- 10 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 11 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 12 Sri Lanka in December
- 13 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 14 january 31 in colombo
- 15 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 16 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 17 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 18 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 19 3 weeks in Japan
- 20 A first time for everything in Japan
- 21 India Tour Companies
- 22 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 23 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 24 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 25 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?: