I'm getting married in late February and traveling with my future wife to Thailand for our honeymoon. We will have 12 days on the ground (end of Feb to early March) in Thailand and I want to of course maximize our time and romance there.
I'm not really sure where to start - we are active and enjoy hiking, animals, history, new foods, country culture and nature; but also the big city culture as well as the beach. I think we could probably do three places during our time there but would love a sanity check on that. I'm looking for suggestions on regions, itinerary/order of the trip, and activities in each area.
I'm going to say that our average budget/night will be $200 but we are absolutely down to have some cheaper places to stay on certain parts of the trip and splurge with more expensive accommodations on others. Enjoying some luxury (nice accommodations/meals) during a portion of the trip is a priority. Flying between regions is fine.
I appreciate any comments or suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 GMAIL@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 3 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 4 Budget Servied Apt
- 5 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 6 Terracotta Warriors
- 7 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 8 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 9 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 10 hiking japan sept
- 11 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 12 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 13 The best way to My Son
- 14 Japan Itinerary!
- 15 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 16 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 17 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 18 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 19 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 20 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 21 Japan rough itinerary
- 22 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 23 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 24 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 25 shanghai for 4 days