We are thinking of going to Thailand through Classic Journeys for 14 days. They do small groups and off the beaten path things (supposedly). If anyone has used them, would definitely appreciate your input.
Thailand - Has anyone used Classic Journeys
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Feedback on Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia Itinerary, Please!
- 2 Travel in India: Some Observations and Impressions
- 3 India...Men's shorts OK?
- 4 Tokyo Map Recommendation
- 5 Car rental recommendation - Kanazawa
- 6 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 7 10 days in South Korea?
- 8 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 9 Driver/Guide recommendation for day trips from Ubud?
- 10 Hotels and Hostels in Thailand
- 11 kyoto hotel - dilema
- 12 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 13 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 14 Samui Travelers, Tell Me it is Safer Than What I'm Reading : (
- 15 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 16 India at the end of May
- 17 Beware of Many China Job & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 18 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 19 Delhi hotel & Pickup
- 20 Hiroshima Day Tour
- 21 14 days in Thailand (July 2015)
- 22 River tours in China - please share your experiences
- 23 Has anyone used the home visit system in Hiroshima?
- 24 Singapore
- 25 2 weeks backpacking in Philippines