We are thinking of going to Thailand through Classic Journeys for 14 days. They do small groups and off the beaten path things (supposedly). If anyone has used them, would definitely appreciate your input.
Thailand - Has anyone used Classic Journeys
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kashmir today
- 2 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 3 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 4 Asia July 2015 for 2 weeks
- 5 Obtaining Multiple-entry China Visa for American in Hong Kong
- 6 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 7 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.
- 8 Sikkim, Darjeeling and Kolkata: an Unusual First Trip to India
- 9 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 10 Alleppey Backwater Cruise at Kerala
- 11 Triple Room in Singapore
- 12 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 13 What I like about Mumbai
- 14 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 15 GPS points for Mustang - Naar Phu, Saribung pass, Saribung peak
- 16 11D Family 4 Adults 3 kids age 1, 4, 6 Taiwan trip need advice on itinerary
- 17 Sri Lanka - Itinerary Ideas?
- 18 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 19 6 full days in Yagoon
- 20 Beijing Air Quality Forecast
- 21 Where to Play Basketball in Tokyo
- 22 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 23 Looking for input on honeymoon itinerary
- 24 want suggestion for honeymoon tour place
- 25 Veligandu or Six Senses Laamu