We'd appreciate any information about the Terminal # in Singapore where SQ 11 arrives. We have a 9+ hour layover there, and are trying to book a stay in the Ambassador Transit Hotel which has facilities in three terminals. We'd much prefer to stay in the terminal in which we arrive after that long flight from LAX through Narita. We think that the Ambassador has us booked in a separate terminal which involves taking an airport train, but before we contact them, we'd like more specific information. If we can't book in our arrival terminal, our second choice would be the terminal in which our flight to Bali leaves, which we think is Terminal 2, but now we're not sure. Thanks, in advance, for help in clarifiying the "terminal issue" in Singapore.
Singapore Air Flight 11
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 2 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 3 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 4 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 5 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 6 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 7 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 8 Looking for input on honeymoon itinerary
- 9 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 10 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 11 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 12 Kashmir today
- 13 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 14 Overnight trek to Mine Thauk Village?
- 15 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 16 Vietnam - In Search of Accessible Nature
- 17 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.
- 18 Obtaining Multiple-entry China Visa for American in Hong Kong
- 19 Alleppey Backwater Cruise at Kerala
- 20 Beijing Air Quality Forecast
- 21 Luang Prabang Waterfall
- 22 Asia July 2015 for 2 weeks
- 23 Sikkim, Darjeeling and Kolkata: an Unusual First Trip to India
- 24 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 25 Triple Room in Singapore