We'd appreciate any information about the Terminal # in Singapore where SQ 11 arrives. We have a 9+ hour layover there, and are trying to book a stay in the Ambassador Transit Hotel which has facilities in three terminals. We'd much prefer to stay in the terminal in which we arrive after that long flight from LAX through Narita. We think that the Ambassador has us booked in a separate terminal which involves taking an airport train, but before we contact them, we'd like more specific information. If we can't book in our arrival terminal, our second choice would be the terminal in which our flight to Bali leaves, which we think is Terminal 2, but now we're not sure. Thanks, in advance, for help in clarifiying the "terminal issue" in Singapore.
Singapore Air Flight 11
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 2 Japan Itinerary for May
- 3 Thai island escape
- 4 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 5 Planning 19 days in Indonesia- need help
- 6 Indonesia/Java/Sulawesi Travel Advice needed
- 7 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 8 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 9 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 10 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 11 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 12 South Korea 5 days
- 13 Japan -OAT tour
- 14 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 15 Questions on Places to See in Burma
- 16 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 17 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 18 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 19 General question
- 20 Train Travel During Golden Week
- 21 Staying in Hong Kong but want to visit Shenzen
- 22 Purchasing a Nozomi train ticket - Tokyo to Kyoto
- 23 Myanmar (Burma) Trip Report
- 24 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 25 Plans changed: 3 weeks two festivals