We're a family of four stopping over for two nights in Singapore on our way home to Australia from Europe. We are looking for a relatively central hotel that has family rooms for 4 (two double beds would even be OK as we have two daughters). Also looking for a 4pm check out if possible. From all my looking it seems we are going to have to take 2 double/twin rooms which is not really an economical way of doing it. I have one quote for AUD$600 for 2 nights but was hoping to stay a little cheaper. Our daughters are 13 and 15. Do any families out there have recommendations PLEASE?
Singapore Accomodation for family of four
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan - spending money?
- 2 Japan Itinerary and JR pass questions/China 72-hour Visafree question
- 3 Help with Malaysia itinerary
- 4 Headed to Thailand this June/July--Help!!
- 5 North India trip report with Castle and King tour company
- 6 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 7 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 8 7 days in Nepal, any suggestions?
- 9 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 10 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 11 Finally Going To Bali! Please Help With Flight and Alam Shanti Question
- 12 Good golf in Indonesia?
- 13 April in Bangkok, again!
- 14 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 15 1st Trip to Bali
- 16 Phuket or Koh Samui
- 17 Japan night bus
- 18 Cambodia, Thailand, Vietnam - Recommendations on order of Trip!
- 19 Help..Want to hire a guide/driver for Golden Triangle
- 20 Hire Car In Jaipur
- 21 Can you bargain tour price?
- 22 3 1/2 week trip to Japan advise please!
- 23 4 week solo trip through Myanmar/ Burma
- 24 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 25 Help ! How bad is the rain in Bangkok early/mid September? Thanks