We're a family of four stopping over for two nights in Singapore on our way home to Australia from Europe. We are looking for a relatively central hotel that has family rooms for 4 (two double beds would even be OK as we have two daughters). Also looking for a 4pm check out if possible. From all my looking it seems we are going to have to take 2 double/twin rooms which is not really an economical way of doing it. I have one quote for AUD$600 for 2 nights but was hoping to stay a little cheaper. Our daughters are 13 and 15. Do any families out there have recommendations PLEASE?
Singapore Accomodation for family of four
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Two questions about Thailand
- 2 50+ travelling solo in Vietnam - where to stay in Hanoi
- 3 Six hours in Seoul, Korea
- 4 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 5 china
- 6 Sri Lanka trip Sept 2014
- 7 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 8 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 9 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 10 Mid Dec trip - Trying to plan alone **Feedback please****
- 11 Sapphire princess cruise from Singapore
- 12 THAILAND** Redone based on feedback dropped agent trying to do it myself
- 13 New airport in Mumbai
- 14 Advice me to select saving plans in terms of free roaming
- 15 South East Asia
- 16 Driving in Laos
- 17 One week in Tokyo
- 18 Agent to book domestic Nepal flights
- 19 Ideal itereneray for Nepal
- 20 Where to next after watching Nanjing 2014 YOG
- 21 Overnight layover/transit in PEK or Shanghai WITHOUT a visa?
- 22 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 23 5 days booked in Ubud - would you spend one at the Writer's festival?
- 24 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 25 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?