We're a family of four stopping over for two nights in Singapore on our way home to Australia from Europe. We are looking for a relatively central hotel that has family rooms for 4 (two double beds would even be OK as we have two daughters). Also looking for a 4pm check out if possible. From all my looking it seems we are going to have to take 2 double/twin rooms which is not really an economical way of doing it. I have one quote for AUD$600 for 2 nights but was hoping to stay a little cheaper. Our daughters are 13 and 15. Do any families out there have recommendations PLEASE?
Singapore Accomodation for family of four
View all Asia activity »
- 1 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 2 Taking cash to Burma/Myanmar
- 3 SALAY from BAGAN
- 4 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 5 Medical Evacuation Insurance
- 6 India Visa
- 7 ...or maybe India?
- 8 Off on a Bangkok holiday once again!
- 9 Bangkok in 3 days?
- 10 1st Time to Japan - 14 Day Itinerary for May - Your Feedback Appreciated!!
- 11 Looking for help to plan trip to Vietnam
- 12 I miss Mongolia
- 13 Vietnam Itineray Please Help
- 14 3 countries 3 1/2 weeks
- 15 Vietnam money
- 16 BANGKOK - Where My Travel Luck Ran Out
- 17 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 18 OUR SEASIA Odyssey
- 19 India in November
- 20 which street food tour in Hanoi?
- 21 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 22 My Best of Philippines Photo Album (500+ Pics)
- 23 Southern India
- 24 help,
- 25 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?