I'm not a very experienced traveller, but off to India around August time during my uni break. I've heard you can't take rupees into the country? In which case how can I sort out my travel money? Is a card the only option?
I typed in rupee card and this came up > http://www.icicibank.co.uk/personal/travel_card.html
Has anyone had experience buying from here? Not sure if I'd rather go with an English bank I trust, but they don't appear to do them.
Any advice welcome, thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bus travel Luang Prabang to Xishuangbanna. Anyone?
- 2 My new 10 year china visa
- 3 Elderly tourists attacked in Thailand
- 4 Layover in Hong Kong
- 5 Trip to Thailand - advice
- 6 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 7 5 weeks in Japan - Autumn 2011 Trip Report
- 8 Italy from an Asian base
- 9 2 weeks in Java
- 10 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 11 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 12 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 13 Southeast Asia Itinerary Advice
- 14 Japan SIM / Phone Data Options
- 15 2 Weeks in Japan July 2016
- 16 Shinkansen (Bullet Train) Kyoto-Tokyo---Step by step process
- 17 Delhi, India Hotels/Guest Houses
- 18 Handeda to Narita airports, train or bus?
- 19 Hotel with easy access to Itami airport
- 20 Bitchu-Matsuyama Castle Visit
- 21 5 days in Tokyo, late June with pregnant wife
- 22 Impulse 8-day trip to China - questions
- 23 suggestions for 2nd time to Vietnam itinerary
- 24 Update on riding elephants
- 25 Our really quite big adventure, Act 2: a short intermission in Hong Kong