I'm not a very experienced traveller, but off to India around August time during my uni break. I've heard you can't take rupees into the country? In which case how can I sort out my travel money? Is a card the only option?
I typed in rupee card and this came up > http://www.icicibank.co.uk/personal/travel_card.html
Has anyone had experience buying from here? Not sure if I'd rather go with an English bank I trust, but they don't appear to do them.
Any advice welcome, thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 New Thai Visa
- 2 What island to visit while visiting HongKong
- 3 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 4 Georgia (country) Trip Report
- 5 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 6 Best One World Flight Routing For Indonesia: September, 2018
- 7 Advice on hotels in Shinjuku
- 8 Why Should I include Colombo in my tour itinerary?
- 9 New Years in Japan
- 10 A Victory Day Tour
- 11 Traffic and Police in India
- 12 India visa for new passport
- 13 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 14 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 15 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 16 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 17 Serendipity Srilanka
- 18 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 19 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 20 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 21 Sri Lanka in December
- 22 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 23 january 31 in colombo
- 24 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 25 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang