I'm not a very experienced traveller, but off to India around August time during my uni break. I've heard you can't take rupees into the country? In which case how can I sort out my travel money? Is a card the only option?
I typed in rupee card and this came up > http://www.icicibank.co.uk/personal/travel_card.html
Has anyone had experience buying from here? Not sure if I'd rather go with an English bank I trust, but they don't appear to do them.
Any advice welcome, thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 THAILAND** Redone based on feedback dropped agent trying to do it myself
- 2 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 3 One week in Tokyo
- 4 Overnight layover/transit in PEK or Shanghai WITHOUT a visa?
- 5 5 days booked in Ubud - would you spend one at the Writer's festival?
- 6 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 7 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 8 Flights from Bangkok to Phnom Penh
- 9 china
- 10 TIPS FOR TRAVELLING THE PHILIPPINES
- 11 where to next after Nanjing 2014 youth olympic games
- 12 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 13 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 14 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 15 China - Personal recommendations
- 16 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 17 May 31st to June 13th, 2015 in Thailand, need help in itinerary
- 18 Exploring Taiwan off-the-beaten path and on a scooter
- 19 Vietnam and Angkor Wat, Cambodia: Need help organizing Itinerary
- 20 Burma river cruise
- 21 Driving in Laos
- 22 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 23 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 24 How would you organize this itinerary?
- 25 21 days thailand and vietnam