I'm not a very experienced traveller, but off to India around August time during my uni break. I've heard you can't take rupees into the country? In which case how can I sort out my travel money? Is a card the only option?
I typed in rupee card and this came up > http://www.icicibank.co.uk/personal/travel_card.html
Has anyone had experience buying from here? Not sure if I'd rather go with an English bank I trust, but they don't appear to do them.
Any advice welcome, thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Beijing tours
- 2 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 3 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 4 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 5 Japan GTG, early April
- 6 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 7 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 8 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 9 Takayama trail, Japan
- 10 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 11 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 12 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 13 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 14 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 15 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 16 Cambodia to Vietnam e-visa image format
- 17 Nakasendo Walk: Some help please
- 18 Visa for India
- 19 Best place to buy real cheap designer bags ?
- 20 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 21 Hútòng Walking
- 22 Asia Forum Fans: Craig and Jeane Visit Ecuador and the Galapagos
- 23 Singapore SAEX bus service question
- 24 21 Hours in Hong Kong
- 25 best options for cell phone in Vietnam and Thailand