I'm not a very experienced traveller, but off to India around August time during my uni break. I've heard you can't take rupees into the country? In which case how can I sort out my travel money? Is a card the only option?
I typed in rupee card and this came up > http://www.icicibank.co.uk/personal/travel_card.html
Has anyone had experience buying from here? Not sure if I'd rather go with an English bank I trust, but they don't appear to do them.
Any advice welcome, thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 https://www.hairlosspropecia.org/rapid-releaf-cbd-gummies/
- 2 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 3 Hotel Chang Mai
- 4 Hotel in Hanoi
- 5 India help needed
- 6 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 7 Ankor Wat - sunset , sunrise, itinerary
- 8 Beach hotel Thailand
- 9 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 10 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 11 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 12 Sim cards and adaptors
- 13 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 14 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 15 Sri Lanka Visa
- 16 Hoi Ann hotel
- 17 Place to stay Hue
- 18 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 19 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 20 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 21 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 22 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 23 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 24 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 25 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan