I'm not a very experienced traveller, but off to India around August time during my uni break. I've heard you can't take rupees into the country? In which case how can I sort out my travel money? Is a card the only option?
I typed in rupee card and this came up > http://www.icicibank.co.uk/personal/travel_card.html
Has anyone had experience buying from here? Not sure if I'd rather go with an English bank I trust, but they don't appear to do them.
Any advice welcome, thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 2 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 3 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 4 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 5 From Bali--Sumatra or Borneo?
- 6 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 7 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 8 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 9 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 10 Road Scholar tour in China
- 11 China in june-July
- 12 Driver for a 18 day trip in Sri Lanka?
- 13 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 14 ? Regarding Can Tho floating market
- 15 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 16 Bali - What to do?
- 17 China in July
- 18 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 19 How to choose a hotel in Luang Prabang
- 20 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 21 Problems turned opportunities-Myanmar
- 22 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 23 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 24 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 25 Being customs