I'm not a very experienced traveller, but off to India around August time during my uni break. I've heard you can't take rupees into the country? In which case how can I sort out my travel money? Is a card the only option?
I typed in rupee card and this came up > http://www.icicibank.co.uk/personal/travel_card.html
Has anyone had experience buying from here? Not sure if I'd rather go with an English bank I trust, but they don't appear to do them.
Any advice welcome, thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 2 Terracotta Warriors
- 3 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 4 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 5 Japan Itinerary!
- 6 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 7 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 8 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 9 hiking japan sept
- 10 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 11 Japan rough itinerary
- 12 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 13 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 14 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 15 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 16 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 17 shanghai for 4 days
- 18 Budget Servied Apt
- 19 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 20 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 21 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!
- 22 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 23 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 24 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 25 Something about... Malaysia