I'm not a very experienced traveller, but off to India around August time during my uni break. I've heard you can't take rupees into the country? In which case how can I sort out my travel money? Is a card the only option?
I typed in rupee card and this came up > http://www.icicibank.co.uk/personal/travel_card.html
Has anyone had experience buying from here? Not sure if I'd rather go with an English bank I trust, but they don't appear to do them.
Any advice welcome, thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 YAHOO! YAHOO!YAHOO mail tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:540:6830 **24*7
- 2 US : HP Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 HP PRINTER 24*7
- 3 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 4 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 5 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 6 Bali & Singapore in October
- 7 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 8 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 9 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 10 Booking on the fly
- 11 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 12 Tea estates of Munnar
- 13 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 14 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 15 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 16 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 17 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 18 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 19 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 20 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 21 like my food
- 22 Laos or Kerala?
- 23 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 24 Portable wifi rental
- 25 21 Day Itinerary to Myanmar - Looking for Suggestions