Heading over to Bangkok in August. We wanting to have a few drinks on our last night and enjoy the view from one of the many roof top bars over there.
We have been to the Banyan Tree previously and want to try something else this time. We are thinking that something inside might be a good idea incase the weather decides to turn miserable!
Can anyone suggest a good place thats inside yet still with great views of Bangkok? Also, whether or not we would need to make a reservation?
Also, any suggestions on a nice place to eat whether it be in the same hotel or a restaurant near by?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 2 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 3 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 4 Bali,Java,Borneo 3 weeks
- 5 Japan rough itinerary
- 6 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 7 Laos planning.
- 8 Japan Rail Pass
- 9 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 10 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 11 Japan for Foodies
- 12 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 13 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 14 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 15 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 16 One night in Osaka
- 17 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 18 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 19 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 20 Singapore weather in August/September
- 21 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 22 First time going abroad
- 23 Sapporo to Lake Akan
- 24 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 25 sri lanka two places, two hotels