Heading over to Bangkok in August. We wanting to have a few drinks on our last night and enjoy the view from one of the many roof top bars over there.
We have been to the Banyan Tree previously and want to try something else this time. We are thinking that something inside might be a good idea incase the weather decides to turn miserable!
Can anyone suggest a good place thats inside yet still with great views of Bangkok? Also, whether or not we would need to make a reservation?
Also, any suggestions on a nice place to eat whether it be in the same hotel or a restaurant near by?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 사설토토사이트 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 Japan Itinerary for 12 Nights and 13 Days
- 3 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 4 Thailand Guides
- 5 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 6 For those traveling to Bali soon
- 7 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 8 Experiance /More Than 120 Countries
- 9 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 10 Phuket Beaches
- 11 India itinerary critique please
- 12 Japan Itinerary!
- 13 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 14 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 15 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 16 Magical India
- 17 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 18 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 19 Vientiane and ??
- 20 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 21 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 22 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 23 Himachal Pradesh
- 24 Luggage size China ?
- 25 New Vietnam eVisa service